Capone & Noreaga : War Report Appreciation

Your clearly not a street cat.
For homie to get arrested someone had to say sumtin. It's not like the police are going through youtube videos and arrested the guy.

And as far as them bieng dragged into a beef.. That's his crew..that's normal.
An they should be more than willing to do that... They're gana be eating alot more now that they're back with 50.
And 50 said he forgave bucks debt of 250k that he owed him
Actually the probably exactly what the police did.
roll.gif

Slow was an idiot to be on stage but 50's people were idiots to assault and rob this dude in front of tens of thousands of people in attendance and thousands more watching from home, and think nobody was gonna say anything lol.

I always hear people talking about the Queens Classics (GRODT Illmatic, etc)

but i feel that CNN is highly underrated

Ive been bumping "Closer" all day

Your insight?

& this **** changed the first post to match the title

wtf :lol:

Your clearly not a street cat.
For homie to get arrested someone had to say sumtin. It's not like the police are going through youtube videos and arrested the guy.

And as far as them bieng dragged into a beef.. That's his crew..that's normal.
An they should be more than willing to do that... They're gana be eating alot more now that they're back with 50.
And 50 said he forgave bucks debt of 250k that he owed him

I don't recall ever saying that I was a "street cat", not sure what being a "street cat" has to do with common sense.

But are you serious here? How many clowns in Brooklyn and Harlem got bagged by popo over the past two years for posting their exploits on the web? This incident garnered more buzz than those local fools and you mean to tell me cops can't make a case based off that? Again, if Slow Bucks snitched on dude why would he not give up everyone else? It doesnt make any sense. What is even dumber is the fact that you put it all on Slow when there are thousands of people in NYC who possibly know the identity of the men on the stage. You know how you "street cats" love to dry snitch on yourselves and your homies. Ofcourse you call it repping right? Why he was the only one picked up, I couldn't answer that. But ignoring the obvious is simply asinine.

If you believe 50 forgave bucks debt I have a bridge to sell you. 50 isn't trustworthy and he has proven that time and time again, so if they want to isolate themselves amongst the industry again so be it.

Back
Top Bottom