CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

With agents of shield/

Doing 22 episodes of anything is a bad idea.

Thats why I am MUCH more excited about the Marvel Netflix deal.

With agents of shield/

Agree. More info on the marvel/netflix deal?

Btw when is the next hulk solo film due?

60hrs divided between solo Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones. Will culminate into a Defenders show and maybe a movie after? 13 episode for each hero and the rest of the 8 hours might be for the defenders as a group.

I don't think there will be a Hulk film before A3. They have 3-4 films before A3 and two of those belong to AntMan and Cap 3 with the third likely going to be Dr. Strange. Thor 3 have been announced too though no date yet iirc, that could be a fourth film before A3 but it could also be another origins for a new hero, BP? Ms Marvel? Maybe even Inhumans?

With agents of shield/

60hrs divided between solo Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones. Will culminate into a Defenders show and maybe a movie after? 13 episode for each hero and the rest of the 8 hours might be for the defenders as a group.

I don't think there will be a Hulk film before A3. They have 3-4 films before A3 and two of those belong to AntMan and Cap 3 with the third likely going to be Dr. Strange. Thor 3 have been announced too though no date yet iirc, that could be a fourth film before A3 but it could also be another origins for a new hero, BP? Ms Marvel? Maybe even Inhumans?

Isn't ruffalo gonna get a bit old to play banner if they're gonna wait that long for a solo hulk film?

With agents of shield/

Isn't ruffalo gonna get a bit old to play banner if they're gonna wait that long for a solo hulk film?
marvel already proved they aint trippin on letting someone walk(norton)

With agents of shield/

Just about everybody will be too old by then and we'll see a lot of changes in cast for these characters.
I'm still disappointed Norton will never play Banner again.
Yup

I heard Norton is a control freak. That's why they let him go. And Terrence Howard just wanted too much money for a slightly decent performance.

I heard Norton is a control freak. That's why they let him go. And Terrence Howard just wanted too much money for a slightly decent performance.
Him being a control freak may not have been a bad thing for the franchise. From what I read he's a comic book fan. I'm sure he would be more in line to giving comic fans what they want. I remember reading how excited he was for the info about the Avengers movie, only to be replaced.

Him being a control freak may not have been a bad thing for the franchise. From what I read he's a comic book fan. I'm sure he would be more in line to giving comic fans what they want. I remember reading how excited he was for the info about the Avengers movie, only to be replaced.
maybe it would have been a bad thing
i mean look at all the other actors needed on set
cant have one guy tryna dictate things when theres other people to focus on
even though hulk was :pimp: in avengers
but u get my point

Still, he's an employee. Just because I'm more passionate about something compared to my boss, it doesn't mean I get to call the shots.

Finally got to see it today.. really, really liked it.

Not much to say that hasn't been said already.. but the action was done really well, Evans held his own, Scarlett delivered, I could have used more Anthony Mackie but he was solid as well. The material definitely felt relevant and important for today's audience, the cost of freedom, monitoring and going after threats before they're even threats, etc. really loved the storyline. Winter Soldier was a great villain as well. I know it's been discussed, but one of the faults of Marvel Studios has been weak or non-memorable villains outside of Loki. Winter Soldier was impressive and him remembering Cap managed not to be cheesy or overly sentimental.

Loved the Abed cameo :lol:

Definitely #2 behind Iron Man for best non-Avengers Marvel film.

Finally got to see it today.. really, really liked it.

Not much to say that hasn't been said already.. but the action was done really well, Evans held his own, Scarlett delivered, I could have used more Anthony Mackie but he was solid as well. The material definitely felt relevant and important for today's audience, the cost of freedom, monitoring and going after threats before they're even threats, etc. really loved the storyline. Winter Soldier was a great villain as well. I know it's been discussed, but one of the faults of Marvel Studios has been weak or non-memorable villains outside of Loki. Winter Soldier was impressive and him remembering Cap managed not to be cheesy or overly sentimental.

Loved the Abed cameo :lol:

Definitely #2 behind Iron Man for best non-Avengers Marvel film.
iron man was trashboat status word to rigby, compared to the winter soldier

but u get my point
I get what you're saying. I guess I'm speaking more on his input for the story lines, not getting along or connecting with the other actors. From what I've read, Norton really wanted to take the Hulk story to its highest potential, from Planet Hulk to Red Hulk.

Wouldn't be surprised if the true issue with Norton had to do with money, as it was with T. Howard.

Last edited:
but u get my point
I get what you're saying. I guess I'm speaking more on his input for the story lines, not getting along or connecting with the other actors. From what I've read, Norton really wanted to take the Hulk story to its highest potential, from Planet Hulk to Red Hulk.
man i cant wait till they decide to do planet hulk/ww hulk

Wouldn't be surprised if the true issue with Norton had to do with money, as it was with T. Howard.
TBH, the Incredible Hulk wasn't THAT great of a film though. It's a standard Hulk story any fan could've told. Banner gets spotted, Ross hunts him down.

And omfg, I hated the chick who played Betty.

Last edited:
Liv Tyler? 
laugh.gif

With agents of shield/

Eh, he's about the same age as Paul Rudd and a few years younger than RDJ. They can make him look young, just make him clean shaven and add make-up, plus if the film is eventually going to be a Planet Hulk/WW Hulk, then it'll be mostly cgi anyways.

Ruffalo signed a 6 film deal too, so I guess they expect him to star at least in one solo Hulk film sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom