Car Advice: Best car to get for $10,000???

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

mileage is too high

i thought so and i could agree with you any more.

But I've heard golden stories of japanese whips goin to 200K 250K

Some guy in my class told me he got a integy with 80k some miles on it and he put on 150K
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SHEED

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

mileage is too high

i thought so and i could agree with you any more.

But I've heard golden stories of japanese whips goin to 200K 250K

Some guy in my class told me he got a integy with 80k some miles on it and he put on 150K
eek.gif
the lexus would last to 250k but maintaining it to last that long would be costly.

tushay (major sp)

plus previous owners beat the balls off of them like 3 series
ohwell.gif

I'm actually looking at one with 80k for 11,900... to bad my funds arent straight
tired.gif

I'd say go with an 02-03 maxima. I say that mostly because I owned one. I think its good bang for you buck, drives nice and is pretty fast.

speaking as a 95 Zenki S14 owner...

......get an Impreza 2.5 RS coupe. Hard to come by, but if you can find one... dang those things are nice!

of course, s14s rock too hahaha

^^ Are those Camaros years reliable? Ive always wanted to cop the V6 one and twin turbo it.

yea theyre reliable. you csn pick one up with less than 100,000 on on it for about 8 grand. and you can get 25mpg highway if you do your bolt ons right

I copped an 02 Acura TL-S a couple months ago for around 8k... I feel I made a verry very good choice. Couldn't be happier.

03-05 Toyota Celica GT-S
00-02 Honda S2000

for 10? stop it.

i was looking for a 6 speed GT-S for the longest, and they were never under 10k unless they had 200k miles on them
laugh.gif

and my boy just got a 2002 or 03 s2k for 15 with low mileage. again low mileage under 10? where?

Back
Top Bottom