Car audio appreciation post

Whether you like SQ, SPL, being loud in general(loud highs and mids, and loud bass), its all good.
pimp.gif

I would post my setup now but I'd get laffed off NT

I'll tell you guys of a good set up..... aight
sony makes this radio but I don't know the brand... it has INPUTS for USB and Auxiliary (ipod, etc.)
i had a portable HD 80GB very compact cost 120 about 2 years ago but it will cost hmm about 60 bucks now..
those were the summer days (smokin gif*)

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

what'd you have back there?

Two DD 12" subs on a hyponics zeus i have a different setup now i think i need to up date my vids

4 12's have my caprice soundin like a marching band coming down the street when i crank it up.

jl audio > ur favorite brand

You got 4 back there?
pimp.gif
I got two in the trunk bout to put em up tho and slide the 15's that i got on standby, In fact anybody lookin i got two memphis12's for sale HOLLA! box and all.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

You got 4 back there?
pimp.gif
I got two in the trunk bout to put em up tho and slide the 15's that i got on standby, In fact anybody lookin i got two memphis 12's for sale HOLLA! box and all.

wat model? what type of box? my cuzin has some nice memphis 12's in a ported box they bang i was thinkin bout coppin off him so i can have a little of mytrunk space back, cuz right now my 2 boxes leave me with NO space haha

i got two l7 12's now movin up the the 15's before the summer ported box of course. The box i have now leave me no space in the charger trunk
frown.gif
: (
laugh.gif
the things we will do for some knock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
def appreciated... 2 12's jl w6, 3 amps,1000 watt jl just for the sub, other 2 amps for the speakers, focal speakers in the doors, alpine deck...ill post pics when i get the chance

million dollar stacks did u cop em locally or did u buy em online? if u bought em around here at a shop im willin to bet u copped em from MAS lol, he like theonly cat who sells memphis out here, he be tryna bust people in the head tho. how much you lookin for those 12s tho?

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

million dollar stacks did u cop em locally or did u buy em online? if u bought em around here at a shop im willin to bet u copped em from MAS lol, he like the only cat who sells memphis out here, he be tryna bust people in the head tho. how much you lookin for those 12s tho?
nah bo I got them from NC, my boy got his own car shop thats where i be putting lights and all the other crazy stuff on my car at. 300 for thememphis tho

Back
Top Bottom