Car Audio Heads JL Audio Help..

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Wassup NT im in the market to buy a new sound system and i always been a fan on JL Audio but never even owned anything from the company  
laugh.gif
 Im a real huge fan of the W7 but never heard it in person... I done heard plenty of systems before so I'm no newbie....
But my question is i want to buy 1 JL Audio W7 10 inch sub or should i go with 2 8 inch W7's???

i don't want a super loud car or a bass machine i just won't some good sound quality bass.. And i want to be able to hear the vocals over my bass.... 

i always read good reviews on the W7s and am thinking about buying... Is it worth the money is there other speakers that sound just as good and for less???

anybody have the W7?? If so how do you like it

thanks in advance

PM mondaynightraw

dude got all that audio @$!$ on lock, also i think he even started a car audio thread

I owned a W7 13.5 which i was pusshing with a JL 1000/1 and a capacitor. The bass was insane, to much if you ask me. 1 W7 10" should be just fine, you need to make sure you also get the right enclosure for it. What type of vehicle is it going in?

its going in a G35 sedan and i plan on getting this amp

http://www.sonicelectroni...io-Slash-v2-500-1v2.html

somebody just recommended me to get a 12W6 with that same amp above..... Said its perfect... What do you guys think??

also i forgot to mention I want the heaviest hitting bass possible while keeping a good amount of sound clarity and as little rattle as possible.

With that amp either sub will be good. If it's tune right you'll get some good clean bass. Are you adding a 4ch amp or you just want a sub?

I just need a sub.. I think I'ma go with the 12W6 and that amp...

What kind of box should I get?

Nothing wrong with JL.  May not be the best bang for the buck brand new but they make solid products with clean designs.

JL subs have great sound quality .
But something at the same price level and that'll surpass the w7

RE audio XXX12D2

subwoofer_re_audio_xxx12d2_2.jpg

subwoofer_re_audio_xxx12d2_3.jpg

2,000 watts rms yo

3 inch coil

72 pounds

But the w6 should be more than enough, and a sealed enclosure makes them sound amazing

Back
Top Bottom