Car Dillemma! Help a brother out...

Save yoursel some money and listen to the good folks who say don't do it, buy the head unit with nav

yes i know obviously the longer i have the loan term the more i will be paying in the long run. more interest obviously. the goal is to pay the car off within the next 5 years. which is possible. and INS- i started off with a 95 honda civic. i stacked enough to the point where i can afford the car at 247 a month for the next 5 years. the only question i really asked was if it was worth it, which obviously isnt. thanks

yes i know obviously the longer i have the loan term the more i will be paying in the long run. more interest obviously. the goal is to pay the car off within the next 5 years. which is possible. and INS- i started off with a 95 honda civic. i stacked enough to the point where i can afford the car at 247 a month for the next 5 years. the only question i really asked was if it was worth it, which obviously isnt. thanks

Negotiate, if you really wabt it and they can do 360? Tell em 330, or 320, lowball them.
Worst comes to worst they say no, oh and to people saying get a pioneer double din it wouldnt work, on infinitis its hard to intergrate/very complex /expensive installation.

Negotiate, if you really wabt it and they can do 360? Tell em 330, or 320, lowball them.
Worst comes to worst they say no, oh and to people saying get a pioneer double din it wouldnt work, on infinitis its hard to intergrate/very complex /expensive installation.

from experience, factory navigation systems are terrible, had a 2008 335i with navigation and i only used it once, it sucked balls, ended up getting a Garmin Nuvi for $200 which was 10x better than the factory navigation

from experience, factory navigation systems are terrible, had a 2008 335i with navigation and i only used it once, it sucked balls, ended up getting a Garmin Nuvi for $200 which was 10x better than the factory navigation

This isn't even a dilemma - that would be an insane thing to do.

Even more insane than buying the car in the first place. You'll be screwed if something goes wrong with it - and it probably will within 6 years. You should have bought something you could actually afford - $10k buys a lot of car that would do you fine for the next 3 years until you can afford something better.

This isn't even a dilemma - that would be an insane thing to do.

Even more insane than buying the car in the first place. You'll be screwed if something goes wrong with it - and it probably will within 6 years. You should have bought something you could actually afford - $10k buys a lot of car that would do you fine for the next 3 years until you can afford something better.

COULD OF GOT A LOW MILEAGE '04 MUSTANG COBRA FOR LESS THAN THAT AND GOT PLENTY BOX WITH IT. PANTIES DROPPING PRETTY MUCH OFF THE SOUND OF THE CAR PULLING UP. NOTHING LIKE A SUPERCHARGED COBRA WITH AN OFFROAD X PIPE AND BASSANI MUFFLERS.

COULD OF GOT A LOW MILEAGE '04 MUSTANG COBRA FOR LESS THAN THAT AND GOT PLENTY BOX WITH IT. PANTIES DROPPING PRETTY MUCH OFF THE SOUND OF THE CAR PULLING UP. NOTHING LIKE A SUPERCHARGED COBRA WITH AN OFFROAD X PIPE AND BASSANI MUFFLERS.

before you do anything else you should try n refinance cuz 7 year car loans are insane.

before you do anything else you should try n refinance cuz 7 year car loans are insane.

Get an aftermarket head unit. The stock navis in cars usually suck and are way overpriced

Get an aftermarket head unit. The stock navis in cars usually suck and are way overpriced

Don't do it. Depending on the mileage you purchased it for, you already paid too much. I bought my 06 m35x last summer fully loaded with everything (except dvd monitor) with bourbon interior for 21k. Had 40k miles on it. Just install everything and save. Look on ebay.

Don't do it. Depending on the mileage you purchased it for, you already paid too much. I bought my 06 m35x last summer fully loaded with everything (except dvd monitor) with bourbon interior for 21k. Had 40k miles on it. Just install everything and save. Look on ebay.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Preach on brotha!!!
Terminators>>>

Except the 02 Saleen I'm praying to god I can buy 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Preach on brotha!!!
Terminators>>>

Except the 02 Saleen I'm praying to god I can buy 

Back
Top Bottom