Car heads: Which car has the best engine/exhaust note? (non exotics)

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

Besides supercars and exotics and whatnot, G35s and FX35s have incredibly sexy exhaust notes.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My son setting off car alarms with flowmaster mufflers now.

roll.gif
not yet. too lazy to go to a muffler shop. plus i dont even know if i wanna drop money for that $*+% anymore.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Vancity74
Too loud

reminded me of this

werd i was about to say that too...just cause it's a nice car you can't throw on straight pipes and think it sounds nice
sick.gif
doesn't sound any different than a civic...and that civic vs supra vid, manthat civic sounds so annoying kinda like a loud lawnmower buzzing around...
smh.gif

I have to go with 03-04 cobras. I have never heard a bad sounding terminator. Plus inside you get the blower whine.

And even ask the LSx guys, they'll admit that all mustangs are good for are sounding nice.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I have to go with 03-04 cobras. I have never heard a bad sounding terminator. Plus inside you get the blower whine.

And even ask the LSx guys, they'll admit that all mustangs are good for are sounding nice.
Yup. thats why i have one, i like speed, but i dont have to be the fastest on the road. The sound satisfies me!

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Rotaries sound like @%$%, on the other hand, the F20C is *!!%$* dope....
I don't know %$*% about rotaries, but I dig the sound they make since its different. I'm not gonna post it here, since it would be irrelevant, but go look up Mad Mikes 4-Rotor FD on youtube... Ridiculous.
smokin.gif
Rotary FTW.

^i'd be pissed if i was that persons neighbor. it doesnt even sound good.
You can call the 5-0. Against the law for it to be above 75-85 dB depending on the time of day. My neighbor has a Harley and sometimes he comeshome in the early morning hours...I wake up every time. I think someone finally complained though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

^i'd be pissed if i was that persons neighbor. it doesnt even sound good.
You can call the 5-0. Against the law for it to be above 75-85 dB depending on the time of day. My neighbor has a Harley and sometimes he comes home in the early morning hours...I wake up every time. I think someone finally complained though.
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
id be pissed, but not pissed enough to snitch on dude. hopefully its just his track car or something. i got used to my neighbors m6 that roars tolife every morning and wakes up the dogs. but it gets annoying some days.

Back
Top Bottom