Cardigans and Cigars Clothing Vol...

I recently pursued a long time dream of mine and created a clothing company called "Cardigans and Cigars" and wanted to share it with my Nt Fam. The website launched early last month and the responses so far have been great, but just like with every new company, there are those who you appeal too and those who you do not (It all comes with the territory). Overall I am proud to have something to call my own and I know there is only growth to be had from here on out. Here's a photo from our new '12 Collection:
2dk01sm.jpg

For the Nt fam enter the Promo-Code "NIKETALK" at check out for 15% off your entire order!

P.S. I know, I know, where are the actual Cardigans and Cigars
laugh.gif
stay tuned Cardigans drop in the fall

Not feelin' it, but I'm not into the whole streetwear thing. Good luck and hope you're successful though

Not my style but congrats on doing it anyway.

Personally, I would get rid of the auto-playing music.. it got annoying within 2 seconds as it played every time I went to a new page.

Thank you guys for the input I def appreciate it. I agree with the auto-playing music, I'm working on a way to have it stop playing once put on pause
and not refreshed when a new page it clicked

When I think of "Cardigans and Cigars" I don't think streetwear.
The name is good, and the product is decent, they just don't add up together to me.

But in any case, I hope there's a good future for you and your project.
But take that auto playing music off the site

Pretty nice stuff here
pimp.gif

I started my own clothing line myself so be on the look out NT.

sorry, I think its unoriginal and so bland. I'll buy just to support a NTer though. We gotta help each other

You do realize that there's a big streetwear brand that goes by C&C as well right? (Crooks & Castles)

Not doggin', just letting you know.

Originally Posted by PRIME

When I think of "Cardigans and Cigars" I don't think streetwear.
The name is good, and the product is decent, they just don't add up together to me.
Yeah, the plan for the line was to center around cardigans and polos but we had to start somewhere ya know

Originally Posted by Lubu1

sorry, I think its unoriginal and so bland. I'll buy just to support a NTer though. We gotta help each other

Thanks fam, hopefully with growth we will design more pieces that appeal to you

some cool pieces but some whack ones too

and take that music off

got like 10 songs playing tryna browse at items

the name is legit, i cant hate on it...
that tank is pretty hot aswell (wats good wit some giveaways)

will be waiting for the cardigans to drop..

Thanks you guys I def appreciate the support and feedback both positive and negative. I'm going to continue to perfect the craft and improve. The music will be coming down haha thanks for the heads up. With time and money the line will grow to reflect the true lifestyle of Cardigans and Cigars.

I cant believe yall are hating on this but were feeling that garbage "beardgang" clothing line that was posted here
laugh.gif

Good look OP im feeling the designs.

Not bad. A bit of constructive criticism:

1. It seems incomplete. I understand things are still in the works and you want to get the name out and start a buzz but first impressions are everything. If the first impression is that it looks like every other company trying to start a clothing line on a few logo tees and hoodies, I'm not gonna keep checking for it. If there are cardigans in the mix and some more original looking pieces coming, wait until you have those done before presenting the whole line.

2. I think any company starting out should only have like 1 or 2 graphic tees. Unless the graphic is especially clever, catchy, or thought-provoking, I have NO reason to want to wear the name of your little-known company on my chest.

Other than that, it's a well-organized site and presentation. I think with a little more originality and some more inspired pieces it can do well, just has to stand out. Streetwear is flooded with companies, you gotta have a reason to want to cop something.

I like the name then again I dont.

Maybe its the cardigan part that throws me off. ____ & Cigars.

I mean, too late now. But not as bad as I thought it would be. You're catering to a dieing crowd IMO though...

Back
Top Bottom