Cardinals vs. Steelers (Rematch of the Super Bowl)

I had to make this thread because I wanted to know whose bright idea was it to put Antrel Rolle's slow @@% at PR

2 times huh
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

TIM HIGHTOWER IS HORRIBLE!
Yeah but I think the Cards are okay with that. Gives them an excuse to pass every down.

BTW........Gruden is horrible.

Please no injuries, please no injuries.......

Nice scramble by Ben

As for Rashard, yeah I'm not totally sure about him, besides elite backs, I'm a believe in the "line" making a back (a la Denver), and I justdon't know if he was worth the pick. We will see

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

TIM HIGHTOWER IS HORRIBLE!
Yeah but I think the Cards are okay with that. Gives them an excuse to pass every down.
laugh.gif
you might be right.

Kurt is not gonna make it thru this entire season. esp. w/ no running game
smh.gif

They need Beanie Wells to do well in the worst way

Great catch by Limas, he has really been looking good this season, a huge difference from last year

that Rag Arm is gonna keep him from being anything in the League

sick.gif
%$$*#+ spaghetti Noodle for a Left Arm

that Rag Arm is gonna keep him from being anything in the League

sick.gif
%$$*#+ spaghetti Noodle for a Left Arm

I honestly can't ever remember seeing him through a pass with any zip on it, dating back to USC. He always seems to just float it out there. I don'teven know if his arm strength is that poor, the way he delivers the ball just look off, it's like he's always trying to baby it.

Limas
pimp.gif
i had high hopes for dude last season but he didnt really getmuch burn. this will be his breakout year, hes got the physical tools needed to be a solid receiver now he just has to work himself into the rotation. hesgonna turn some heads. i think he'll be better than what nate was last season, eventually.

Back
Top Bottom