Caribana 2k16 vol. Anyone going?

Any NTers going to make that move up to the 6 this summer to partake in the festivities that are being offered?

I've never been, but im on the fence about going.
It's going to take at least a month of hip excercises as preparation before going, so I need to decide soon

i have zero interest to go

my sister has been and my girl

i rather to Toronto for a regular night out etc, its a good city.

Went last year and I'm DEFINITELY going this year again. Already have the place booked up for the weekend as we speak.

There was so much things to do and nightlife as well. The ONLY problem was the phone situation and wifi etc.

you guys better know how to hold a wine or these girls will eat your food :lol:

Last edited:
I'll be in Toronto for a week during Caribana week. I'm down to meet up with some fellow NTers. Let's get it

I was going to until I saw the hotel prices :x , i went as a kid and Toronto is a nice city, clean as hell too.

Even if not for Caribana specifically, I always recommend people to come to Toronto in August, lots of stuff going on

I was going to until I saw the hotel prices
sick.gif
, i went as a kid and Toronto is a nice city, clean as hell too.
Gotta contact that distant caribbean cousin for the hook up.

Toronto in the Summer is a good time. 

Caribana is a dope time to go to as well... especially now with the OVO fest being an annual thing around that long weekend.

Lots of events going on in that weekend.

However I myself try to avoid downtown around that time lol

Anyone else going? :nerd: or anyone from Toronto care to chime in. I went last year but I need more :lol:

Last edited:
I was thinking about going, dude I worked with asked if I was going this year ...it's about an 8 hour drive from New York.

Last edited:
I'm looking to go to Caribana this year. It'll be my first time in Canada. What are the average weekend ticket costs for those that have gone before? I looked at the website but they haven't released prices yet.

Check out torontocaribana.com for hotel and tickets packages . Def recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom