Caribbean Festival 2011 Brawl Outside Howard University!(video inside)

What are your views on this video? I personally think that this makes the DMV look bad in my opinion. First it was the DMV Awards now this 
-do you think that they will crack down on events like this in our area.

What are your views on this video? I personally think that this makes the DMV look bad in my opinion. First it was the DMV Awards now this 
-do you think that they will crack down on events like this in our area.

Just terrible.... I wonder why it started....

One dude went wwf on some bamas with the steel chair....
indifferent.gif

Just terrible.... I wonder why it started....

One dude went wwf on some bamas with the steel chair....
indifferent.gif

Atleast they handled it wif hands....a fight that big and no shots fired? A First in a long time....reminds me of how it use to be

Atleast they handled it wif hands....a fight that big and no shots fired? A First in a long time....reminds me of how it use to be

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Thats just what was caught on camera... mind you 4 people were shot and two people were stabbed.

*Edit*

Bammas in the burbs trying to go hard but going back home to 200K houses.... F you mean Moco in the building...

Too many females out that joint to be worried about another dude, and thats regardless of how old you are... My city My City...

Thats just what was caught on camera... mind you 4 people were shot and two people were stabbed.

*Edit*

Bammas in the burbs trying to go hard but going back home to 200K houses.... F you mean Moco in the building...

Too many females out that joint to be worried about another dude, and thats regardless of how old you are... My city My City...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

*Edit*

Damb !! So they did let off... Just not on tape ? Or was the shooting and stabbing another incident

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

*Edit*

Damb !! So they did let off... Just not on tape ? Or was the shooting and stabbing another incident

flying crane kicks, DDT's, steel chairs, what the hell is going on

its really sad though

flying crane kicks, DDT's, steel chairs, what the hell is going on

its really sad though

Thats why I don't run with a mob of %%%#%% ..
30t6p3b.gif

Them days are over with ..

Thats why I don't run with a mob of %%%#%% ..
30t6p3b.gif

Them days are over with ..

i heard someone was killed as well. i hope thats not the case. all those senseless kids...smh.

i heard someone was killed as well. i hope thats not the case. all those senseless kids...smh.

Back
Top Bottom