Caribbean Festival 2011 Brawl Outside Howard University!(video inside)

^
Oh my bad slim.

No one was getting "at" you at all. I hear it/read it everytime I turn on local news, or read articles last couple years.

Piggy backing on "Deece King" last post...

^
Oh my bad slim.

No one was getting "at" you at all. I hear it/read it everytime I turn on local news, or read articles last couple years.

Police shoulda came thru and just sprayed all them kids with bullets and left em for dead.

Police shoulda came thru and just sprayed all them kids with bullets and left em for dead.

^^No.
Smacking the fire out of a few of em'... I don't really have a problem with that,but bucking kids down in the street?
Do you know the ramifications of something like that happening here?

^^No.
Smacking the fire out of a few of em'... I don't really have a problem with that,but bucking kids down in the street?
Do you know the ramifications of something like that happening here?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Oh my bad slim.

its coo...

^
Oh my bad slim.

its coo...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Where the hell did the word "gang" come from in D.C.?  Really?  

That's what I've been saying as well.  Like as far as I'm concerend there are no gangs in DC, just crews, neighborhoods, or a bunch of *++!!* with nothing better to do.  I remember a few years back the youngin's tried to start that red and blue flag mess here in the city, gang sets are really only reserved for Cali and Chicago.  I think the gang label here in DC is more a result of police officers description of certain acts and people when they describe them in the local media.
i said gangs...in california thats what they are called

They're called gangs in california because they are an organized group, as compared to what we have here in the city where it's just a bunch of +$*%$! that have nothing better to do and are just happy to be out the house.  In Cali they have structure at least, can't say the same for dudes here.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Where the hell did the word "gang" come from in D.C.?  Really?  

That's what I've been saying as well.  Like as far as I'm concerend there are no gangs in DC, just crews, neighborhoods, or a bunch of *++!!* with nothing better to do.  I remember a few years back the youngin's tried to start that red and blue flag mess here in the city, gang sets are really only reserved for Cali and Chicago.  I think the gang label here in DC is more a result of police officers description of certain acts and people when they describe them in the local media.
i said gangs...in california thats what they are called

They're called gangs in california because they are an organized group, as compared to what we have here in the city where it's just a bunch of +$*%$! that have nothing better to do and are just happy to be out the house.  In Cali they have structure at least, can't say the same for dudes here.

Back
Top Bottom