Carmine Vs. Hare

Due to overwhelming discussion on the recent release of the Carmine and upcoming Hare. so what you guys think? carmine or hare.

Due to overwhelming discussion on the recent release of the Carmine and upcoming Hare. so what you guys think? carmine or hare.

neither, bordeaux........ but we don't always get what we want. but to answer the question, i choose both, cause i'm getting each one.

neither, bordeaux........ but we don't always get what we want. but to answer the question, i choose both, cause i'm getting each one.

Thats a good one! It all depends on which model you like more I suppose, but honestly both colors are super hot . Because we haven't seen the actuallVII's yet and the VI's are on my feet as we speak, I'll go with the Carmines. Ask this question again when the Hare's drop?

Ill say...
Bordeaux VII > Hare VII >2000 Olympic VI > Carmine VI
Just my thoughts

Ill say...
Bordeaux VII > Hare VII >2000 Olympic VI > Carmine VI
Just my thoughts

Thats a good one! It all depends on which model you like more I suppose, but honestly both colors are super hot . Because we haven't seen the actuallVII's yet and the VI's are on my feet as we speak, I'll go with the Carmines. Ask this question again when the Hare's drop?

Tough question.

Little history.... about 7 years ago I was trying to acquire every OG and retro...and came I'm close to all of them.

I had the carmines in about 2001. I didnt get the Hares until 2005. I searched everyday on ebay to find Hares and they used to rarely come up. Now they aremore prevelant due to them being retroed.

My IMO - The carmines are beautiful due to their clear sole and freshness aspect. The same can be said for Hares - wear them for a month and the"light" silver will surely turn.

My answer?

THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY HOT ORIGINAL JORDAN COLORWAYS ... 7 are 10x more comfy so I will go with Hares.

Tough question.

Little history.... about 7 years ago I was trying to acquire every OG and retro...and came I'm close to all of them.

I had the carmines in about 2001. I didnt get the Hares until 2005. I searched everyday on ebay to find Hares and they used to rarely come up. Now they aremore prevelant due to them being retroed.

My IMO - The carmines are beautiful due to their clear sole and freshness aspect. The same can be said for Hares - wear them for a month and the"light" silver will surely turn.

My answer?

THEY ARE BOTH EQUALLY HOT ORIGINAL JORDAN COLORWAYS ... 7 are 10x more comfy so I will go with Hares.

Seriously... it's not even a question.

CARMINE.

Hares are awesome, don't get me wrong, Hares are probably the best Jordan VII colorway (I even prefer these over Bordeux and Blk/reds)

But you have to consider that Carmine is a Jordan VI. VI > VII by far in terms of design and historic significance. On top of that
it's white/Red/Black with Icy soles.... probably the best color way in VIs... (other than Infrareds). VIIs are rather boring, imo.

Seriously... it's not even a question.

CARMINE.

Hares are awesome, don't get me wrong, Hares are probably the best Jordan VII colorway (I even prefer these over Bordeux and Blk/reds)

But you have to consider that Carmine is a Jordan VI. VI > VII by far in terms of design and historic significance. On top of that
it's white/Red/Black with Icy soles.... probably the best color way in VIs... (other than Infrareds). VIIs are rather boring, imo.

the 7/16 pack is a more solid pack than the 6/17, but i chose the 6/17 pack over the 7/16. one word

CARMINE

the 7/16 pack is a more solid pack than the 6/17, but i chose the 6/17 pack over the 7/16. one word

CARMINE

Back
Top Bottom