Carolina Panthers @ N.Y. Giants....1pm

Obviously a must win for us...Even though we were playing the Skins last week, I was impressed of the way everyone played.

LETS GO GGGGMMMMEEEENNNN!!!!

So what's the playoff picture looking like if we win? Who else needs to win/lose for our chances of making the post season?

The Packers and Boys have to lose the G men are a game behind. They have a tiebreaker over the Cowboys and they have the same conference record as the Packers.

Yep....So basically if we win today and the Cowboys lose then all we would have to do is win next week and we are in.

eh...since we eliminate we just lookin to knock yall out the playoffs thats the only thing we can do. and make it too .500

Should be another playoff type atmosphere the way we come to play(hopefully). Plus the last game at Giants stadium for the Giants. Let's goooooo!

The Jonathan Stewart Show.
pimp.gif

Obviously hoping for a win, but every time I've gotten excited about this team I end up disappointed.

Should be a competitive game as long as the Giants don't let up TDs early in the game otherwise it will be too problematic for them to get back into it.

Bradshaw playing with two sprained ankles and a fracture? I could never do something like that.

whats with eli always saying omaha before the snap. just find it annoying
laugh.gif

fumblerooski

That was complete BS. The defender had his arms wrapped around him before the ball got to him.

Manningham with the fumble. Should've held onto the ball tigher, but it was a good defensive play to knock it out.

Giants had to win out since last week anyways, and Dallas just has to lose one more game.

Just caught up on the tivo...
indifferent.gif
at these dumb officials.

I thought Hedgecock hold was borderline.

And where's the call on Beason? No interference on Carolina? It was blatant.

i hope they don't get Eli killed back there.

It's obvious from the jump that we can't cover Peppers.

Back
Top Bottom