Carribean women

As a Jamaican man who is deeply into my fellow Caribbean women I both agree and disagree with the statement. The ones who lives currently lives on the islands are a dream well mannered, classy, respectful, but once they come to America and get that typical "black girl attitude" its a wrap. They become corrputed and dont carry the same aura of class as they once. I speak from a ton of experience. Whenever I go back home I always fall in love with one, but then the age old issue arise on how the hell am I gonna bring her to America...lol

and yes, the ones who are sexy end up being crazy. I can testify

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Caribbean women have some of the hottest tempers i've ever seen. When they catch a passion it's ova....run....fast.
this. chick from the V.I. tried to knife me up and most we had ever done was kiss 
30t6p3b.gif

Yes I married one from Trinidad.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yes once she is pissed, she is PISSED!
laugh.gif
she has calmed down a lot since I firt met her.

Originally Posted by bizzygunts

As a Jamaican man who is deeply into my fellow Caribbean women I both agree and disagree with the statement. The ones who lives currently lives on the islands are a dream well mannered, classy, respectful, but once they come to America and get that typical "black girl attitude" its a wrap. They become corrputed and dont carry the same aura of class as they once. I speak from a ton of experience. Whenever I go back home I always fall in love with one, but then the age old issue arise on how the hell am I gonna bring her to America...lol

thats a horrible generalization that even our own race plays into, there is no such thing as a "black girl attitude" theres just an attitude, EVERY black girl i meet is nothing but sweet as pie to me, its not until i say something out of pocket that they get an attitude, and its justified, so stop with that nonsense

Put it like this,

Caribbean women are very down for their man....but when they get upset, it's Armaggedon.

I'll explain more later

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Put it like this,

Caribbean women are very down for their man....but when they get upset, it's Armaggedon.

I'll explain more later
nah no thanks...but anyways...

here's what I liken Caribbean women to

lime_n_sauce.jpg

It's good to you, it holds you down, but it burns when you !%@$ with it too much.

This.

Put it like this,

I'll explain more later

LET THEM KNOW!

Originally Posted by slickp42189

thats a horrible generalization that even our own race plays into, there is no such thing as a "black girl attitude" theres just an attitude, EVERY black girl i meet is nothing but sweet as pie to me, its not until i say something out of pocket that they get an attitude, and its justified, so stop with that nonsense
alright  broham
grin.gif

he has a point, doe.

Im convinced that if my car ever gets keyed, itll more than likely be at the hands of a Carribean woman.

Iaintevenmad.jpg

The Caribbean women from my moms generation are like a relic. I will say that Caribbean women are very driven and I've seen them excel.

On the other hand, I've lived in Brooklyn all my life and the ratchet Caribbeans out here are terrible. I haven't dated a Caribbean girl from Brooklyn in years.

The Caribbean women from my moms generation are like a relic. I will say that Caribbean women are very driven and I've seen them excel.

On the other hand, I've lived in Brooklyn all my life and the ratchet Caribbeans out here are terrible. I haven't dated a Caribbean girl from Brooklyn in years.

I hear you man, the ones here in NYC who either came here when they were very young or born here to West Indian parents are the worst. Love throwing up the flags at parties, but dont carry the same mannerism that is known to the women of the islands...damn birds

carribean girls are nice....the sex with them
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

plan to go to the islands and pick up some nice exotic ones soon

Originally Posted by Gordonson

But being Jamaican, they are definitely appreciated. Just wouldn't date any of their crazy behinds as mentioned.

AGREE, People don't seem to understand that, it's sad really especially when it comes from your own, these generalizations are what continue to hold my people ( don't want to make assumptions about your race) back, and what continues to keep us divided, which is essential what a lot of people want, but for some reason we're too stupid to see it
eyes.gif
. //end rant\\

Back
Top Bottom