Carrying Cash or debit card?

Until the weed man takes debit I will usually carry both.

Haha y all i carry is cash... Guess this don't apply in Colorado

If a man isn't carrying cash because he's in fear of getting robbed, he already been robbed. Robbed of his dignity and manhood.

No man should be scared to carry cash on em in fear of getting robbed. ****** steal credit cards too

Just like the way it's worded cause it's true

Cash only,don't believe in debit/credit cards...
And I hear ya brothaman

Man shut the **** up man.
This should be an automated reply to every reply he makes on this site.
laugh.gif
QFMFT

1-2 hundred for hair cuts and gas, for some reason gas station card readers break pretty often around my area.

If it's a regular day: $20 in cash, rest on debit

If I have a planned outing: $50-$100 in cash, rest on debit.

i always carry cash, like around $200. i usually use my card only on things $20 and up.

some things i dont want a record of and i like to keep my bank account summary nice and clean.

This. Plus I keep track of my money better when I have cash

I remember this, you made a great argument and even chalked up the two times you got robbed as part of the game. One of the best arguments for carrying large sums of cash I've seen.

For anyone scared of getting robbed with cash, I just want to be clear, I didn't get strong armed or stuck up. My **** was in a locker that I didn't lock. My own damn fault.

And yes, it was in a locker in a school where I used to go that I still swin in, and I robbed and stole a lot of **** in that school, so I had it coming.

I like telling that story because I'm still trying to figure out if I REALLY believe in karma :lol:

[

You sound like my dad... Real talk :lol:

:lol:

You don't need to keep 500 on me. Though I do sometimes have that much.

I'd say 100 or so if good.

I'm more scared of getting Zoed so I never swipe my card anywhere and just carry cash.

Last edited:
I'm about to start saving gold and cash and burying it on my property lol I don't trust cards that much for some reason

Last edited:
I've been using my card recently on everything.. I like when the computer/register say "approved"..

Living in San Francisco many mom and pop shops only take cash but I usually don't carry more than $20-$30 cash on me. ATM's are usually located everywhere if I ever need more. 

Back
Top Bottom