Cars that you think are really girly

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Yeah, the US secret service's Suburbans are definitely girly.  Bombproof, bulletproof, tinted out and possibly housing a gun turret.  

A lot of women love big SUVs. Deal with it.

......okay? that doesnt automatically make it 'girly' you jack wagon.

Why you getting butt hurt?
laugh.gif

I said the car was a very masculine car which a lot of women drive. Get over it.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Yeah, the US secret service's Suburbans are definitely girly.  Bombproof, bulletproof, tinted out and possibly housing a gun turret.  

laugh.gif

I said the car was a very masculine car which a lot of women drive. Get over it.

2dr altima
Nissan Rouge
Kia Sportage
Station-wagon
ANY Cr-V - I use to drive my moms and get the most direst looks from cute females (like what the f**k you looking you broke mofo)

I always tried to look away or act like I was looking for something in the car.

2dr altima
Nissan Rouge
Kia Sportage
Station-wagon
ANY Cr-V - I use to drive my moms and get the most direst looks from cute females (like what the f**k you looking you broke mofo)

I always tried to look away or act like I was looking for something in the car.

laugh.gif

but even though women drive it doesn't take away from it's masculinity, to be defined "girly" it has to be a car that is made to be feminine NOT for it to be driven by females  

laugh.gif

but even though women drive it doesn't take away from it's masculinity, to be defined "girly" it has to be a car that is made to be feminine NOT for it to be driven by females  

laugh.gif

- stop lying, no you didnt.

....the question was "Cars that you think are really girly", to which your answer was: "Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions"    dont try to clean it up now.

....far from butthurt bruh, i dont drive any of those vehicles. dumb statements do piss me off though. and saying big SUV's are 'girly' just because you see women driving them is a dumb statement to make.

-Anything V6 convertible (i.e. Mustang, Camaro, etc) are either girl cars or mid-life crisis on a budget whips.
-VW anything, especilly the Beetle bug and Eos. (I would rock a Tiguan though).
-Audi TT.
-Humongous SUVs. (FJ Cruiser, Suburban, Tahoe, etc) are girls trying to have a status on their dudes' paycheck.
-H3.
-Scion Tc.
-Ford Focus.
-Chevy/GM Sunfire, Cobalt, Sunbird, Cavalier, etc.

-Anything V6 convertible (i.e. Mustang, Camaro, etc) are either girl cars or mid-life crisis on a budget whips.
-VW anything, especilly the Beetle bug and Eos. (I would rock a Tiguan though).
-Audi TT.
-Humongous SUVs. (FJ Cruiser, Suburban, Tahoe, etc) are girls trying to have a status on their dudes' paycheck.
-H3.
-Scion Tc.
-Ford Focus.
-Chevy/GM Sunfire, Cobalt, Sunbird, Cavalier, etc.

laugh.gif

- stop lying, no you didnt.

....the question was "Cars that you think are really girly", to which your answer was: "Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions"    dont try to clean it up now.

....far from butthurt bruh, i dont drive any of those vehicles. dumb statements do piss me off though. and saying big SUV's are 'girly' just because you see women driving them is a dumb statement to make.

Also, as stated earlier, BMW 1/3 series' are the epitome of a man's performance luxury car. Unless it's a vert.

Also, as stated earlier, BMW 1/3 series' are the epitome of a man's performance luxury car. Unless it's a vert.

i lease an altima coupe :/

i'm not too sure what car i'll be purchasing in about two years, but it will either be a sedan or suv, unless i act like an idiot and go for a challenger

this topic turned out the way i expected.

No such thing as a girl car IMO... every car is for everybody. Cars like A4's, C-Class, IS, 3-Series u see both males and females in both of them.

just my opinion.

i lease an altima coupe :/

i'm not too sure what car i'll be purchasing in about two years, but it will either be a sedan or suv, unless i act like an idiot and go for a challenger

this topic turned out the way i expected.

No such thing as a girl car IMO... every car is for everybody. Cars like A4's, C-Class, IS, 3-Series u see both males and females in both of them.

just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Bweibel5

laugh.gif

You know man! Always seein' those dudes rockin' visors with salt and pepper George Clooney hair driving them, pumpin' that classic rock with a hawaiian shirt on. That's what I think of when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom