Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

http://limelinx.com/files...dd820e8c9ef83b76d121d7e7

new song Swag worth a mili

Yikes...
I just don't hear it. I don't see it with veggies man
ohwell.gif
i thought you ++%+%@ with him?

but man...i was a big Veggies fan, but i just can't %@#* with most of his stuff...he's got superstar potential, puts on a great show, but that music is gonna have to progress at some point...
He's my friend, so I support him to an extent. But I try to not be fake you get me?
Good music is good music. I thought sleeping in class was cool, I rocked with it. But everything after (and before for that matter) is like...
ohwell.gif
. I don't hear any flow, lyrics, can't ride a beat, etc.

Checkin out the sleeping in class its not that bad like a couple tracks ill keep my eyes open he have any other material out?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Yikes...
I just don't hear it. I don't see it with veggies man
ohwell.gif

but man...i was a big Veggies fan, but i just can't %@#* with most of his stuff...he's got superstar potential, puts on a great show, but that music is gonna have to progress at some point...
He's my friend, so I support him to an extent. But I try to not be fake you get me?
Good music is good music. I thought sleeping in class was cool, I rocked with it. But everything after (and before for that matter) is like...
ohwell.gif
my man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good to see someone being real, yes men are never good.

Someone needs to man up and tell this kid what's wrong with him and how he can get better because at this point he's making no progress musically. and it still sounds like his mouth is full when he raps.

ohwell.gif
my man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone needs to man up and tell this kid what's wrong with him and how he can get better because at this point he's making no progress musically. and it still sounds like his mouth is full when he raps.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 *dead*
But definitely. From his inner circle, to people like Dom, etc. really allow cosign this and allow him to get a pass for some extremely subpar raps. Nobody keeps it real with him, and you are right, he's literally making no progress musically. He was never that good to begin with to me, just a fairly decent rapper I guess, but to me since sleeping in class released and his tour with mac miller, his exposure has skyrocketed. But, because of that more people are exposed to his music, which to me can't be a good thing.

Sometimes I wonder if i'm listening to the same veggies when people cosign some of the raps that he has.
ohwell.gif

Lets see what this new sleeping in class will have to offer tuesday.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

CV is dope he can rap he needs improvement but he just turned 18 and graduated HS. So he has tons of time to grow
He is making moves unlike a lot of other rappers going nowhere anytime soon

He's also extended branches others aren't. He's just another subpar L.A. rapper amongst the billion other L.A. rappers.
Only L.A. rappers who should be shining are H.O.P.E., Skeme, TDE group and Pac Div. The rest of them are just ehh.

ohwell.gif
my man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 *dead*
But definitely. From his inner circle, to people like Dom, etc. really allow cosign this and allow him to get a pass for some extremely subpar raps. Nobody keeps it real with him, and you are right, he's literally making no progress musically. He was never that good to begin with to me, just a fairly decent rapper I guess, but to me since sleeping in class released and his tour with mac miller, his exposure has skyrocketed. But, because of that more people are exposed to his music, which to me can't be a good thing if he isn't progressing as a music act.

Sometimes I wonder if i'm listening to the same veggies when people cosign some of the raps that he has.
ohwell.gif

Lets see what this new sleeping in class will have to offer tuesday.

he just recycled some lyrics that he used on a few odd future tracks but I aint complainin because those intrumentals is bangin

son is not a good songwriter or a rapper

def one of the wackest up and comers buzzing I heard in a long time

His career is all riding on who he knows...this dude is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
in the most horrid way

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

CV is dope he can rap he needs improvement but he just turned 18 and graduated HS. So he has tons of time to grow

He's also extended branches others aren't. He's just another subpar L.A. rapper amongst the billion other L.A. rappers.
Only L.A. rappers who should be shining are H.O.P.E., Skeme, TDE group and Pac Div. The rest of them are just ehh.

And the thing is the artist you mentioned aren't really popping off as good as they should

That boy Qualmes need some shine too

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

And the thing is the artist you mentioned aren't really popping off as good as they should

That boy Qualmes need some shine too
This. Moodswings was such a solid project, really good, sound quality music. Jet 2 as well. Homer maybe, but That boy can flat out spit. 

cant get over that lisp. and like dude said previously, it sounds like his mouth is full. even if the lyrics are subpar, the lisp and not being able to understand what dude is saying takes away from them.

when i heard him on some dom !%@ a while back i went and d/l that tape that dropped in Dec .. i guess this one ...

dude is buns.

i agree with Qualmes ... if he didnt know anyone ... no one would give a eff about him ... sad thing is he'll prolly keep this psudo buzz up long enough to get on the XXL cover ...

garbo.

He will def end up on the XXL cover and its deserved. I respect the grind this past year. As for his talent. I dont know about all that...

Dude needs to get better and needs to work on his craft ASAP.

Originally Posted by young dr0

i agree with Qualmes ... if he didnt know anyone ... no one would give a eff about him ... sad thing is he'll prolly keep this psudo buzz up long enough to get on the XXL cover ...
I don't agree. He's been buzzing since he was just the young N who rapped in HS. Like I remember hearing his name 3 years ago (and that was with me being 2 and 1/2 years removed from High school). I don't mess with him at all. I like his energy but he never had nothing that made me go "Oh yeah play that track again" but I don't believe he's on cause of who he is associated with.

I swore i saw Elliott Wilson tweet something about Veggies getting signed to the ROC yesterday

The fakeness surrounding the kid is amazing. Its actually a reflection of how fake hip-hop has become. I understand he's been on his grind (Even that is subject to me) and all of that, but come on, make him earn his praise. Don't cosign this smh..

Anybody listen to the deluxe edition? The sound is much better and he added different things to most of the songs. Straight up deleted the mixtape and replaced it with the deluxe. Aw man!

The fakeness surrounding the kid is amazing. Its actually a reflection of how fake hip-hop has become. I understand he's been on his grind (Even that is subject to me) and all of that, but come on, make him earn his praise. Don't cosign this smh..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

100% truth, and you're an acquaintance 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom