Cash 4 Gold

I've always wondered who was dumb enough to send them jewelry, not knowing how much they'll get or even it even arrives. There's a sucker bornevery minute...

You would be surprised how dumb people can be these days. My step mom alone stay taking L's over stuff like this. esp pre paid legal lmfao she took a meanL on that lol

imgad

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by silentxnight

how could anyone with half a brain not think twice about doing this?
Seriously. Why would you send gold through the mail to some random company. People amaze me

Originally Posted by phillypac

mr delorean wrote:
the hood has nothing to do with it, its called common sense. i grew up in the middle of a corn field, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to pick these things up.

if that was the case so many people would not be taking L's and cash 4 gold would be out of business by now,unless you are saying everybody that shipped there gold ( guessing a lot) is ******ed

It's street knowledge not hood knowledge, meaning knowledge gain everyday interacting with everyday people. You can grow up anywhere and gain accuratestreet knowledge. But in this case this is more common sense than actual street knowledge. Like someone said earlier a fool is born every minute.

Originally Posted by Jules300

You would be surprised how dumb people can be these days. My step mom alone stay taking L's over stuff like this. esp pre paid legal lmfao she took a mean L on that lol
ahhh prepaid legal is not a scam. i made a lot of money off that and also got free attorneys whenever i got tickets

Back
Top Bottom