Cash money millionaires >>>>YMCMB

joepac12

Banned
Maybe I'm old. But I miss the good cash money era. These young kids know nothing about baller blockin soundtrack, Turks young and thuggin. Big timers I got that work. Juveniles soulja rags. I can't stand 2012 young money. All gimmicks little talent.

those were great years, and im glad i was of age to enjoy them...we also enjoyed REAL NBA basketball, so i just think 80's babies >
you got them rees on ya feet with them girbauds

Nobody was touching cmm back in the day they def put southern rap in the mainstream of music at the time

We were lucky as hell to grow up listening to real music....all these kids wearing red and jeggins cuz of Wayne. In 1998 Wayne wore blue rags and regular clothes.. Lol

I'm all for nostalgia, but you can't tell me how foolish even Cash Money looked to people our age, 10 years ago. 

I have to agree the CM era was crazy me growing up in the south it was extra :smokin

but man when everybody left and wayne started droppin heat like 500 degreez & Tha Carter 1 :x :pimp:

I'm wit CJ nobody was touching them. Closest was no limit. I was a big ice cream man fan. Tru. Fiend. Mr servon. But they can't **** wit guerilla warfare

In 1998 you couldn't tell me nothin bout 36 mafia. Mystic stylez. Chronicles of the juice man. Tay rock. Getty green. Etc. but cash money was still better

All classic acts but I'm sorry growing up in the south with CMR >>>>

Btw Juvie was the rawest out of the camp. F your opinion :lol:

All classic acts but I'm sorry growing up in the south with CMR >>>>
:lol:

I grew up in the south too, just opted to listen to better music. And if I did listen to southern artist's, it was Outkast and Face.

I never could really get into outkast like that. Face was cool. 8ball and pimp c was cool too

Like I'm from the same time range as you guys....but even I'm getting sick of our generation hyping it up over the generations that followed

Just saying.

I grew up in the south too, just opted to listen to better music. And if I did listen to southern artist's, it was Outkast and Face.

Like I'm from the same time range as you guys....but even I'm getting sick of our generation hyping it up over the generations that followed
Just saying

reverend+x.jpg

CMR >>>

110129;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage

400degreez.jpg

chopper-city.gif

Last edited:
Just saying.

Put it like this if I had a kid I would rather him listen to old wayne then 2012 Wayne. Preference is not hyping up

I remember when I first heard "Ha" and "Back that ____ up" in the 9th grade.

If those guys would've trademarked the term "bling bling" back then....man.

"Baby Gangster got a AK....with 50 shots for dat ***..we gettin raw on VL if you lame you cant last, no hesitation in trigger finger to blast.."

"Whoa kemosabi big ballin is my hobby..."

Last edited:
I remember when I first heard "Ha" and "Back that ____ up" in the 9th grade.

If those guys would've trademarked the term "bling bling" back then....man.
you can't trademark a damn slogan/term 
laugh.gif
 , if that's the case Obama would have made a grip off his name during the 08 election.

Back
Top Bottom