Cash money millionaires >>>>YMCMB

but the term "bling bling" would have to be used in a form of advertisement and its not like they could make money from it. If i say "yo i got that bling bling" it doesn't put in money in their pockets the same way if i said "just do it" in regular conversation. The money comes from the advertisement and i don't think the a brand/logo that incorporated bling bling would have the same weight as federally trademark slogans like Nike, McDonalds etc.

i could be wrong but the idea of it is :lol: .
The hell are you talkin bout bruh?

98 to 00 CMR was the crew. :pimp:

400 degreez, Guerrilla Warfare and I got that work. They couldnt lose back then.

Last edited:
Irony at it finest.
You probably one of those dude that think people smoke weed thats been stepped on...

Man sit yo dumb *** down.

I been blowin trees since you was gettin jacked for ya lunch money in middle school chap.

So you dont...."blow trees"?

Only Ns I ever heard say "blowin trees" be them dudes that dont smoke that hang out with Ns that smoke. You aint foolin nobody...

Remember those days, man "The Box" stayed playing CMR videos back then.

Favorite Albums

400 Degreez-whole album, but to name some of the not so popular tracks:3,4,14

Chopper City In Da Ghetto-track 9"Real $@#$^$"

Guerilla Warfare-track 8 "Clear Tha Set"

Get outta here with that hearsay ********.
BG single handedly implemented the tall tee era, and his verse in bling bling was legendary. Turk was coo, and Wayne had so much bravado it was unlike anything I've ever seen, it was lavish and grimey AT THE SAME DAMN TIME.
I miss no limit too man, Silk da shocker basically delivering non rhyming haikus on instrumentals with a dime singing the hook, had a young blood thinking it was as easy as 123 to make it in this rap game.
Let's not even start on Juve who, single handedly introduced the southern ghettos to the world with HA. To this day I haven't seen a more honest hip hop video, not to mention 500 degreez is an American classic. I would strike down any man who states otherwise.
You mean 400 degreez right? 500 degreez was garbage IMO.

Last edited:
400 Degreez = Illmatic of the South. That album solidified Juve and CMR for sure.

"A MILLION DOLLARS AIN'T NOTHIN' TO ME, NI__A BUT A MILLION **** TRYNA' SCAM ME FOR IT, BOI."

Classic Cash Money for me was

Lil Slim
Kilo G
Ms. Tee
UNLV
B-32 (Baby of Big Tymers)
Pimp Daddy
Magnolia Slim
Tec-9

500 Degreez was doo doo

BG made Cash Money period..

Tru Storyz
Chopper City
It's All On You Vol. 1 and 2

For real, 500 Degreez was buns. That's when you could tell Birdman and Ronald were grooming Wayne to me the trash that he is today.

How this thread go 3 pages without anyone mentioning how much of a beast Mannie Fresh was beats???

:pimp:

Classic Cash Money for me was
Lil Slim
Kilo G
Ms. Tee
UNLV
B-32 (Baby of Big Tymers)
Pimp Daddy
Magnolia Slim
Tec-9
500 Degreez was doo doo
BG made Cash Money period..
Tru Storyz
Chopper City
It's All On You Vol. 1 and 2

You must be a New Orleans native. Early Cash Money was just bounce music though (That Tec-9 album was dope though. 'Uptown, Uptown' was always my favorite). But I disagree, once Juvenile dropped 400 Degreez, it was clear he was the star on that roster. And I think does give Mannie his props for his production. Dude produced albums worth of music over a span of 20 years.

I have to agree the CM era was crazy me growing up in the south it was extra :smokin
but man when everybody left and wayne started droppin heat like 500 degreez & Tha Carter 1 :x :pimp:

All classic acts but I'm sorry growing up in the south with CMR >>>>
Btw Juvie was the rawest out of the camp. F your opinion :lol:

yeah it was especially special growing up in the south(Houston ftw :pimp:) I often reminisce about that time period

Juve was sooooo raw :wow: :x :pimp:

And Fresh composing only the finest of tunes for these boys to jump on :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Man it didn't matter if it were the hits, or the album cuts, Fresh was that dude behind the boards. A lot of my faves weren't even the singles. What's That Smell, Too Hot, I Feel, Yes We Do, Off Top, Wanna Be Down, How Should I Ride...I could go on all day. Fresh even put heat on Mack 10's album. &@^# was crazy :pimp:

***EDIT: Both were making really good music, but NL started making quite a bit of garbage once Beats By The Pound left, in late 99. You could tell the shift in NL once that happened, and they were never really the same. The last good complete No Limit album off the top of my head was Mr. Serv-On's 'Da Next Level'. I'd say Snoop's Top Dogg, but I never really count that one. I'd also mention Mac's WW3 & TRU's 'Crime Family', but by then, Beats By The Pound weren't exclusively producing their stuff. They got way too many other producers involved and watered down their sound.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom