Cash Money/Young Money signs......

Cash Money/Young Money seems to be picking up all the talent on the r&B/hip hop/rock genres..

The label(s) could be THE NEXT BEST THING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY NT
ohwell.gif

P.S. not reaching!!

where is the dude who was reppin bow wow hard when New Jack City 2 came out. Dude who was runnin in every post talkin bout zoom lamborgini moss. Bet dudecreamed his pants

I think that this is a great move for Bow.
Well, hopefully this is a great move however B Dub has been killing tracks lately though.

get-attachment.aspx.jpeg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& why do y'all keep saying that Bow Wow has been killing songs lately ? Hes been killing joints since he was 13...

@TygaTyga:Im bout to see this orphan..as far as everything else.aint got nothin to say dawg

.......hmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

@TygaTyga:Im bout to see this orphan..as far as everything else.aint got nothin to say dawg

.......hmmmmmmm
Stop stealing my %$%! dude ...
laugh.gif

waits for dude to come in saying new jack city in stores "lamborghini moss zzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooom"

ForeverIsabelx3 The reason why Paula Abdul left American Idol is because she's #signedtoyoungmoney

KariukiMachine RT @JoriDior: Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and DYLAN #signedtoyoungmoney

too many to type...its mean out there.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

get-attachment.aspx.jpeg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& why do y'all keep saying that Bow Wow has been killing songs lately ? Hes been killing joints since he was 13 ...
You'd be more appreciated if you were silent and posted pics.
That is all.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& why do y'all keep saying that Bow Wow has been killing songs lately ? Hes been killing joints since he was 13 ...
You'd be more appreciated if you were silent and posted pics.
That is all.

<Insert your lame shotsfired.gif here>

TOLD YALL ME WAYNE AND DRIZZY WERE BOUT TO TAKE OVA

AND THAT DUDE ABOVE A POSER

GETTIN THAT MONEY

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZZMMMMM

I guess Bow thinks it'll be profitable. Too bad for him and O that the only albums releasin from CM/YM will be Waynes and Drakes

Back
Top Bottom