pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

& why do y'all keep saying that Bow Wow has been killing songs lately ? Hes been killing joints since he was 13 ...
You'd be more appreciated if you were silent and posted pics.
That is all.

<Insert your lame shotsfired.gif here>

roll.gif

NT be killing me with the bow hate. his new material is actually pretty good like dude said in an earlier post. Its like NT hate on dude for no reason butgives soulja boy a pass, who i have no issue with. But bow got some good new joints but people on here hate. Soulja Boy drops that trash he calls lyrics overthe successful beat and folks were on here talking about he stepping his game up when that is some of the worst i have ever heard him

Originally Posted by wildout4

has anyone even dropped an album yet on young money
Tyga?

Freeway has a vid on wshh right now talking about how he's thinking about signing to Cash Money

Wow..I'm hearing from a recent interview Philly Freeway is having talks about joining up with CM too
He has a album and everything in the works

cant knock Baby's hustle-

he tryna use the latest wyane success to build up the label again...working on the females with Bow and Omarion who both already have established bases....

will it work? we'll see...

baby will make out in the end - its kinda backwards for Bow...i mean he came up with JD...been in the game since he was a pup (pun intended) and he stillhoping under people...should be a boss by now

Back
Top Bottom