Cassidy - Raid (Meek Mill Diss)

I think dudes call songs boring when they have no other way to describe it. It's sort of what "clutch" is to the NBA. What exactly make's a song boring?

not enought energy... boring beat... boring flow... if a movie can be boring why cant a song be boring?

Mystical had mad energy too...
grin.gif

I dont care what any of yall young dudes say in this thread but MEEK aint ******G with CASS on any level in this rap game... Cass bodied Meek and he cant come back his style aint build for battles.... :smh:

@MeekMill  drop some new ****. I know u hurt from that diss, I bet **** got u sweating and you ain't pop no Molly

@MeekMill  just make 14 intro songs on an album and u going to be a decent rapper

roll.gif

Never bothered to listen to Meek's diss but Cass had more than a few lines in this joint that made me not even wanna bother with Meek's diss.

I promise you this one is going to get Physical

1) Philly ****** are loose cannons in general and the city is but so small
2) Meek is always in the streets and you better believe thats the talk out their right now.
3) It is highly unlikely that he could lyrically beat Cass so the next best thing is to literally beat him up

I promise you this one is going to get Physical
1) Philly ****** are loose cannons in general and the city is but so small
2) Meek is always in the streets and you better believe thats the talk out their right now.
3) It is highly unlikely that he could lyrically beat Cass so the next best thing is to literally beat him up
That **** will make him look even worst .... And if meek get his *** beat its really over with for him :smh:

Damn that was ruthless. All them beats brought back nostalgia 
nthat.gif
 meek it through

If Meek Mill's beef with Cassidy  wasn't enough, now Bad Boy's former spitter Shyne has been brought into the mix.

Late on Sunday, (January 6) Meek threw a few shots at Shyne  for not supporting him. "Ayo @OriginalShyne I see u hate all the young n----s that's out here getting! I can't respect ya for that!" and then "A @OriginalShyne talkin about shout out 2 a n---a that's no good in the hood..I'm in my hood right now..iced out foreign whips..That's not G."

Meek then threw in, "I guess u gotta die or go 2 jail for u suppose 2 b o.g's 2 have respect but if so I don't want it just call me a rich man!," which may have been aimed towards Shyne.

Shyne had been giving Meek's nemesis, Cassidy, love  earlier. "All gangland military pay homage to the komrade@CASSIDY_LARSINY he did it! Beat the murder charge! Put on for his city! &hedontworkwitpigs," but then quickly shouted out Meek. "I always said that @MeekMill was that deal! He rapping bout a life he really lived! A life I really lived! He feed his hood. #Respect"

Po even said he empathized with Meek as it reminded him of his own deal he secured with Bad Boy in 2000. "I signed to puff in order to eat so I can't be mad @MeekMill for the business moves he making. That's why I always supported meek.#Respect." Po then ReTweeted Meek's diss track to Cassidy.

Most recently, Cass threw a 10-minute diss at Meek called "R.A.I.D."  Cassidy recently told MTV News that the feud wasn't personal. "It's not personal beef. I don't wanna see anything happen to him or anybody around him," he explained. "I'm just competitive and I take my music seriously. At first I was gonna leave it alone. I thought he wanted to battle me, like he was calling me out, but when I found out he wasn't, I left it alone — until he started tweeting certain things about me and being disrespectful."

That boy Po a fool...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What? Stop it.
Cass BODIED this dude.

a draw?

a draw?

:rofl:

Don't even waste your time arguing with dipsetgeneral about music, he doesn't have his own opinion, he just follows what's "popular/hot"

:lol: @NationalTruckeeDave being upset :lol:

I actually mess wit' "Repo" for the song itself and the disrespect thrown at Cassidy on a song. Y'all can't front "Repo" was harsh. I mess wit' both of these diss tracks. It's a draw.

:lol: @NationalTruckeeDave being upset :lol:
I actually mess wit' "Repo" for the song itself and the disrespect thrown at Cassidy on a song. Y'all can't front "Repo" was harsh. I mess wit' both of these diss tracks. It's a draw.

How was Repo harsh? Especially compared to Raid.
It's not even close..

Back
Top Bottom