Cassidy - Raid (Meek Mill Diss)

at this point you arguing how much did cassidy win, not if cassidy win..haven't we learn it doesn't matter if you win by a inch or a mile?
lol wut??? Nah, im not arguing that at all. Cassidy won ok fanboy? This battle is the equivalent of watching the Chiefs vs Browns. No matter who wins im sure the game won't mean much except to those who are hyping up dumb simple metaphors and all that. Damn ninja stop smokin on that angel dust. Focus on your chances of gettin on Da Heightz. Cause you dont seem to understand much over here. If this was gold to you then im scared to hear about your music choices. But then again you prolly still bang don omar and his reggaeton homies swearin u doin it up lmao

Oh, and i love the fast n furious reference. Great informative rebuttal. Im done lol. Keep listenin to ignorance yo. Just goes to show that your music iq is like that of a squirrel. You come from the mecca of hiphop and back this trash up LOL.

All will be forgotten after dream chasers 3. Meek will put out 15 tracks of screaming wit at least 2 tracks being on the radio non stop. Cassidy will go back to being nobody putting out larceny tapes that nobody checks for and all is back to normal

All will be forgotten after dream chasers 3. Meek will put out 15 tracks of screaming wit at least 2 tracks being on the radio non stop. Cassidy will go back to being nobody putting out larceny tapes that nobody checks for and all is back to normal
if he doesn't have a response for cassidy, his cred will be shot.

u dont really believe that do u? How many times have we seen the relevant rapper ignore the irrelevant rapper and people forget.

u dont really believe that do u? How many times have we seen the relevant rapper ignore the irrelevant rapper and people forget.
no one has ignored a rapper diss that was scathing without squashing it. drake and common HAD to squash it cause common had drake looking outta pocket.

dont confuse taking shots and acting like hova pretending

"im in da air i dont hear ******'s corny raps" VS trading diss records and people declaring a winner...meek HAS to respond or its a wrap for his cred.

once meek did repo "he's no longer in da air" he chose to engage in a dog fight wit a F16 and caught a scud missile for his troubles.

Last edited:
lol wut??? Nah, im not arguing that at all. Cassidy won ok fanboy? This battle is the equivalent of watching the Chiefs vs Browns. No matter who wins im sure the game won't mean much except to those who are hyping up dumb simple metaphors and all that. Damn ninja stop smokin on that angel dust. Focus on your chances of gettin on Da Heightz. Cause you dont seem to understand much over here. If this was gold to you then im scared to hear about your music choices. But then again you prolly still bang don omar and his reggaeton homies swearin u doin it up lmao
see you already coming at ninja when this is about lyrical skills and song making ability. MEEK cannot see the boy CASS in this rap realm in any shape or form. You may or may not understand the words that a I'am typing because you have a biased view on what is hot or not . But you cannot deny truth. If you properly understand what this culture represents then you would know that Cassidy with all his corny songs is miles ahead of MiLLS in almost everyway. Mill Millz or Mills whatever he can flow but his brain doesn't have the capacity to be an elite artist in any point of his career... Cassidy at one time was a top tier artist for a few years and made GOOD material that can be played today and dudes would still bop they head...

see you already coming at ninja when this is about lyrical skills and song making ability. MEEK cannot see the boy CASS in this rap realm in any shape or form. You may or may not understand the words that a I'am typing because you have a biased view on what is hot or not . But you cannot deny truth. If you properly understand what this culture represents then you would know that Cassidy with all his corny songs is miles ahead of MiLLS in almost everyway. Mill Millz or Mills whatever he can flow but his brain doesn't have the capacity to be an elite artist in any point of his career... Cassidy at one time was a top tier artist for a few years and made GOOD material that can be played today and dudes would still bop they head...
and let's not forget, cassidy's career took a left turn because of a murder rap & a car crash, not because he fell out of favor...ya forget his album was da 1 with 6 mins of death

on it.

Last edited:

and let's not forget, cassidy's career took a left turn because of a murder rap & a car crash, not because he fell out of favor...ya forget his album was da 1 with 6 mins of death

on it.

I think a lot of people forget about that. Hell, I completely forgot about the car crash. Sometimes the personal life cuts into the rap life, and it's hard to come back from that. Cass' career was on an upward trajectory before those 2 things, which happened back to back. He was pretty lucky to come back with a huge hit in "My Drink & My 2 Step", but for 1 reason or another, he didn't hit after that. Let's just see how Meek Mill is by his 3rd album...if he's able to get to it before his fanbase latches on to somebody else.

Last edited:
Cass can't come back to Philly...But Meek can't come back from a diss...

Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom