Cast of Entourage at Best Buy in Brooklyn

Show used to be good it is atrocious at this point though. The acting was never good but at least it was well written and realistic.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Show used to be good it is atrocious at this point though. The acting was never good but at least it was well written and realistic.
Do you still tune in each week?

They already filmed the finale episode for S.6. It was just announced this morning that they are signed on for Season 7. Don't think they would alreadyfilm for it.

If anything, they're re-shooting something/getting extra material. I dunno.

I gotta agree with you - i was never a huge Entourage guy, but I can definitely see the differences between the first few seasons and this last one.

It's similar to how some people still swear the office is a good show... when in fact, it's horrid. But also used to be good.

I think people have a hard time admitting things aren't good anymore, they just kinda cling to things they used to believe so they don't have to thinktoo much.
laugh.gif

I'll admit this season has been a let down so far, the episodes dont even end the way they use to. They use to have cliff hangers for endings that made youwant to tune in each week, now they just............end.

Im still watching the show though

Craftsy21 wrote:
airmaxpenny1 wrote:

I gotta agree with you - i was never a huge Entourage guy, but I can definitely see the differences between the first few seasons and this last one.

It's similar to how some people still swear the office is a good show... when in fact, it's horrid. But also used to be good.

I think people have a hard time admitting things aren't good anymore, they just kinda cling to things they used to believe so they don't have to think too much.
laugh.gif

The flip-side to it is there is always that one guy who stands on a soap box and tells everyone how something has fallen off and is not as good asit used to be. He mocks and points out things that he believes aren't as well done or thought out as it originally was. You know that one guy?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Do you still tune in each week?
Ive caught the episodes on demand I'm giving in it two more weeks to turn @!%@ around but if it doesn't I think I am done with the show. At this point the cool factor of them going to premiers and seeing celebs has worn off and the shows flaws are becoming more and more apparent.

Mez 0ne wrote:
No males should be rushing to see 4 dudes.

lololol
roll.gif
they hypnotized us..all a male stereo type.. lol on theeastside maybe some hot familiar chicks .thats where i stay.

i was gonna go.. its a few blocks away. i needed to pick up coraline 3d in blu ray.. u know it comes with 4 pair of 3d glasses right. crackkk

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Entourage can do 10 seasons easy. I love this show. sucks now, should have stopped after last season. !$@+ has turned into the male version of sex in the city.

Fixed
Here we go...Its the first of the "Entourage isnt cool anymore"/"I dont look forward to Entrougare"/ "This show sucksnow" crowd.

Cant wait until this isnt the cool thing to do on NT any more.

Glad to hear they got the go-ahead on season 7, 6 is turning out to be pretty interesting so far

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I think people have a hard time admitting things aren't good anymore, they just kinda cling to things they used to believe so they don't have to think too much.
laugh.gif
I agree with both of you guys...the acting in Entourage was never good but the concept of the show was new, appealing to our demographic, funnyand entertaining. The last 3 seasons or so (including this season) have been ultra repetitive. I'm confused when week after week NTers respond with"Amazing episode, this is getting interesting". This season has had maybe 2 good episodes max (the first episode was great). Most of the time thestorylines appear to be going nowhere. A lot of the episodes are a waste of time like that one last year where they went to the desert to do mushrooms. Thispast Sunday's episode was a waste as well...Andrew isn't that important to the show, who cares if he left his wife? E has nothing to do, Vince hasnothing to do...Turtle is going to school, who cares? Drama has his own thing going now that'll probably bomb.

I also agree that The Office has fallen off. Seasons 2 and 3 were AMAZING, since then it's declined.

They're still filming Season 6... Although Season 7 has been given the green light, it won't start shooting until 2010.

i used to watch it regularly during seasons like 2-3, and i watched the last episode...i was in a group of like 8 people and it was pretty silent the wholeshow. no laughing at all. show's fallen off pretty bad

I never looked at the show as a comedy...I'm into the story more then anything....people just look for too much...if you don't like it then stopwatching it
laugh.gif
....plenty of shows I don't like....you dont hear me talking about it because it doesnt matter....same people are in these threads everyweek complaining....its getting tired and you're looking like a clown

Back
Top Bottom