Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

DontJump.png

career.jpg

That's all I got for now.  Congrats to the Celtics.  I patiently await the shenanigans.

I hope Lebron and Wade call each other up and decide to play some place together.

Its good to see the Celtics firing on all cylinders again too
smile.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Suicide Party at the I-480 Bridge, everyone is welcomed

All we can do now is pray that Lebron somehow resigns with us

YUKU is ******ed. I tried posting that dont jump off the bridge pic like an hr ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins
GotShpat wrote:
I got $1,000 on the Cavs taking this series, celly 202 375 9553.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I got the Cavs winning their next 2 games.

And I've been thinking, Jamison is nice, but when you look at some of the names that have moved around the last few years, you realize the Cavs could have done MUUUUCH better surrounding LeBron w/ a solid team.

They went out and got Mo, Jamison, and an aging Shaq. Alright, cool. Oh, and Anthony Parker.

But who has shuffled teams the last few years?

Vince, Pau, Caron Butler, Rashard Lewis, Artest, Garnett, Ray Allen, J-Rich, Baron Davis, Kidd...

And you can pick out 2 or 3 of those and say 'C'mon, ska, are you serious?' But for the most part, that's a lot of talent that Cavs have just waved at.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

We all damn well know this is going to Game 7.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by NobleKane

you guys are crazy!!!!!!!! im callin it now lebron with atleast 60 points and one of the greatest performances of his career!!!!!!! Cavs WILL win the series. i may have underestimated the old %%+ celtics. i give them credit. the old geezers dont know when to quit!

we are witnessing history in 1 hour. i cannot wait.

my brother said hes gonna quit watching the nba if the cavs win hahahaha

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, I almost feel bad for anyone who thinks the Celtics have a chance tonight.

All the hype about LeLeague's lack of effort last game, all the tak about a loss tonight possibly being the end of LeNBA's career in Cleveland if they lose, ESPN doing a countdown of LeBristol's Top Ten best playoff plays and his growth through the years... there is -1% possibility the Cleveland LeBrons lose tonight.

Negative 1.

Chad Ford reporting that 3 gm's have asserted that LeBron is going to Chicago. Chris Broussard just said the same thing on Sportscenter. THE MADNESS HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN...

I'm here on nba.com waiting for the Lebron press conference... I'll wait all night if I have to!

Not a great way to go out for the Cavs, but I am happy my favorite player: KG still has a chance at another ring. Two disappointing years in a row for the supposed best team in the league, or at least the East. Cavs now stuck with that awful Jamison contract and a bunch of useless spare parts (Williams, Gibson, Parker, etc). It's about time to make that move to NY or MIA.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Celtics outplayed the Cavs

Celtics are a better team.

Celtics deserve to move on.

NO excuses here.

Very very sad but it's not like were not used to losing.

I still love the Cavaliers and LeBron.

NT is loving this. if Bron leaves, I will join y'all in the hating that goes on about him on this board.

Nothing against Magic, Suns, or Celtics, but I wanna see Mamba get his 5th.

So go get it done KB24

We won't hate Bron if he leaves, we will praise him 'cause all these fake Cleveland fans will disperse. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom