Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h3][size=+0]LeBron to the Bulls? 3 GMs think so[/size][/h3]
May, 13, 2010
May 13

11:20

PM ET

By Chad Ford

Boston Celtics fans were chanting "New York Knicks" during Thursday's Game 6 every time that LeBron James went to the foul line. Maybe they should've been chanting "Chicago Bulls."

Within minutes of the Cleveland Cavaliers' elimination at the hands of the Celtics, the speculation about LeBron James' next destination resumed in full force.

In the space of five minutes I heard from three NBA GMs via text, e-mail and phone. All three said that based on the information they have, they believe LeBron will leave the Cavs.

More surprisingly, all of them said they believe the destination will be the Chicago Bulls. Two said they believe that John Calipari will be the Bulls' new head coach.

One GM went a bit further in a phone call a few minutes later. "I think the Bulls are really going to go for it. Look for them to offer the Cavs Luol Deng in a sign-and-trade for LeBron. That will allow them to retain most of their cap space. Then they'll go after Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh as well."

I'm sure we'll hear various scenarios involving the Knicks, Nets and Heat over the course of the next month. But it's hard to come up with any other scenario that would be quite as appealing for LeBron.

more made up bull $*$!...

yea like cleveland is gonna help a division rival like that. keep dreaming
laugh.gif

I have no hate on LeBron specifically, but I have some serious hate on the Cavs.

I'm sure this has been said, but i'm not searching cause Yuku is dumb, but i've NEVER EVER EVER seen a team quit like the Cavs did in the final 1:30. In any sport, any level. I don't know if it was on the game, on Mike Brown, on LeBron, or whatever, but how do you give up with 1:30 left? Down 9, its gonna take a miracle, but foul as soon as [big baby?] gets the rebound.

I was sitting watching with my dad and I called it before the commentators did. THEN to get the rebound, and TROT up the floor.. sad. Blow this team up if LeBron leaves. Theres clearly some underlying issues. The remind me so much of the Sharks before this seasons NHL playoffs.

I'm in no way mad they handed the game to us, but jesus, I was shocked.

And at the end of the thid, maybe the start of the fourth, Varejao trying to get play stopped because of a scraped lip?
smh.gif
If you're standing and able to jog, GET UP IN THE PLAY.. He left the team 5 on 4, let them get an uncontested board, go down, and score.

im not gonna write an essay because no ones gonna read it anyways but

even tho we got BEAT a few times, honestly i think we had a better team or pieces but the coaches didn't put them in the right places to succeed. we won 60+ games starting JJ 70+ games. he played a minute or 2 tonight. didnt we get antawn because phx wanted JJ in the amare deal? why did we keep JJ if we werent going to play him? to save him as our franchise player next season?? not that JJ alone is the difference but the rotations changed, everything changed from the last few weeks of the season to when the playoffs started. maybe they just never got in sync. Z sits a whole game or 2 then gets big minutes the last 2 games out of no where. mike brown definitely got out-coached again. you cant put the whole thing on him but i put more on him than lebron. without lebron there is no playoffs. cavs would have won 50+ games with myself as the coach if i had his assistants. thats why this loss hurts more than past losses. 2007 i knew spurs were the better team, i was happy to just be in the finals. this hurts because i dont think the celtics were the better team i just think they executed much better and had better guidance/coaching/adjustments.

lebron? hes gonna do what hes gonna do and we have no control over that. If he leaves id tip my hat to him and say thanks for the best 7 years ive ever had as a sports fan and good luck wherever you go my dude. i was at his first game here back in 03 against melo and the nuggets. crazy atmosphere. thru the years he really did light the city up like vegas. it would be sad to go out like this but "this is cleveland" so we should be used to it. he gave it his all and it was fun watchin him the past 8-9 years including those last few SVSM years. i dont know if firing mike brown and bringing whatever coach lebron wants in here would be enough to stay. i do think cavs management did what they could. dont listen to foolish NTers who act like Dan Gilbert and Ferry sat on their hands for the past few years. if they didnt make any moves damon jones would still be chucking 3s out there catching passes from kevin ollie. this team had gone thru several transformations, we just didnt get it done. PHX got better after shaq, maybe we'll be better off without Z and shaq.

random thoughts, im kinda numb to this now but it is what it is. let the lebron sweepstakes begin...do i want him to stay? of course, but i do think his clock here just ran out of time

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by you big dummy

29vazja.jpg

laugh.gif

Lebron sending subliminals?
nerd.gif
whats going on in this .gif? i dont see anything just him going to the locker room and tossing his jersey like every other normal player does.

Originally Posted by knightngale

This dude NobleKane making laker fans look bad

Yeah just do what a lot of us do on here and put him on your ignore list.

We refer to him as Zodogg jr. on here
laugh.gif

To be mention with the Celtic greats you need back to back championships season IMO
Y'all dudes are going crazy with the "don't jump' pics.
I think New York would be a bad place to sign. Dealing with the NY media would annoy him. I think he stays in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

sundays game 7 will be more exciting to watch than this game tomorrow.

Bron 47 11 8

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Cavs 104
Celtics 88

Game 7 Pierce vs Bron part 2.

Please and i'm begging you lebron haters, cav haters, kobe stans, fakelaker fans to just be civil win or lose. No crying about the refs orarguin nonsense like ohio sucks blah blah blah.

Lets have a civilized game 6 chat in this thread. when/if lebron gets eliminated there will be plenty of threads to bash.

I could care less about people quoting my prediction or cavs "long timefans" crying that a magic fan made this thread so don't wanna hear thateither.

POwwwwww

Something tells me in the future we will see this playoff disapointment on a Lebron James "sportscentuary" doc when they show his lowpoints before he starts eventually winning rings. I'm a critic of Lebron but feel bad for the kid and hope he can prove the haters (me included) wrong.

Something tells me in the future we will see this playoff disapointment on a Lebron James "sportscentuary" doc when they show his lowpoints before he starts eventually winning rings. I'm a critic of Lebron but feel bad for the kid and hope he can prove the haters (me included) wrong.

was over at RealGM on the cavs forum and someone was trying to blame pain killers for lebron being out of it and playing bad....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Olvera23

season cut short...

It really seemed to me like Lebron didn't give it his all.
I hate to say it but he is gone.
I feel like something was up. How do you go from having a monster game to being lackadaisical to his performance tonight? In my opinion, SOMETHING happened to cause this. Either he recognized that his team was not going to pull off the series or the elbow really is that bad. Something seems kind of off as I'm watching him play (energy, mannerisms, etc.) ...

I feel you  and those turnovers esp the last 2 look HELLA SUSPECT! don't let me find out you threw the game Ledone

for Brandon5000

Just bLAzed wrote:
Brandon5000 wrote:
With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

[h1]
Cleveland Cavaliers secure home court advantage throughout 2009 NBA playoffs with win over Indiana Pacers

Mission accomplished.

[/h1]
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[h5]Saturday, May 30th

nba_g_lebron11_203.jpg

the Cleveland Cavaliers
were eliminated Saturday night with a 103-90 loss to the Orlando Magic in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals.

don't make the same mistake again...
laugh.gif
[/h5]

......didn't have to wait too long this time for the inevitable to happen

Brandon5000 wrote:
With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

5/13/2010

Kevin Garnett scored 22 points and added 12 rebounds, and Rajon Rondo had 21 points and 12 assists to beat Cleveland 94-85 in Game 6 on Thursday night and advance to the Eastern Conference finals

when are you gonna learn?
how did that home court advantage help you AT ALL?
these confident fans that haven't won anything are too funny

Originally Posted by NobleKane

all i have to say is............

MAN *$!* THE CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys gonna get it from the magic and if not the lakeshow gonna get revenge on that old +$@
Just stop posting. You already dug yourself a big enough hole, no one takes you seriously.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

you big dummy wrote:

29vazja.jpg

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
whats going on in this .gif? i dont see anything just him going to the locker room and tossing his jersey like every other normal player does.

This was right after the game. It basically signified that he was done playing as a Cavalier. It was obvious he just couldn't wait to get off the court and as soon as he did that, he took off his Cavaliers jersey, which showed that he's done with the Cavs.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I have no hate on LeBron specifically, but I have some serious hate on the Cavs.

I'm sure this has been said, but i'm not searching cause Yuku is dumb, but i've NEVER EVER EVER seen a team quit like the Cavs did in the final 1:30. In any sport, any level. I don't know if it was on the game, on Mike Brown, on LeBron, or whatever, but how do you give up with 1:30 left? Down 9, its gonna take a miracle, but foul as soon as [big baby?] gets the rebound.

I was sitting watching with my dad and I called it before the commentators did. THEN to get the rebound, and TROT up the floor.. sad. 

Yeah, I was just puzzled as to why Mo Williams was bringing the ball up the court so nonchalantly. 

I was just there like, "Uh, it's not impossible to have this game go down to the wire, what are you doing?" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

all i have to say is............

MAN *$!* THE CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys gonna get it from the magic and if not the lakeshow gonna get revenge on that old +$@
Doubt it.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

you big dummy wrote:

29vazja.jpg

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

This was right after the game. It basically signified that he was done playing as a Cavalier. It was obvious he just couldn't wait to get off the court and as soon as he did that, he took off his Cavaliers jersey, which showed that he's done with the Cavs.
Ok so now explain that impromptu butt slap by the doorman
roll.gif

i've never seen that in a playoff game, a team flat out quitting in the last minute with starters on the floor.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Olvera23

season cut short...

It really seemed to me like Lebron didn't give it his all.
I hate to say it but he is gone.
I feel like something was up. How do you go from having a monster game to being lackadaisical to his performance tonight? In my opinion, SOMETHING happened to cause this. Either he recognized that his team was not going to pull off the series or the elbow really is that bad. Something seems kind of off as I'm watching him play (energy, mannerisms, etc.) ...
I was thinking the same thing. + the jersey coming off and post game interview.
I think he's a smart dude. he knows this Cleveland team isn't getting past LA 
glasses.gif
and he just closed this season and career w/ the cavs up demonstrating how valuable he is with a "!" and a "$?". I dont think it's too often that we'll see him casually dribble up the wing and throw a weak crosscourt bounce pass along the baseline for a TO?, etc. I know he's had a few turnovers in a few playoff game losses but it kinda seemed like there was a point in the 4th when he just kinda stopped playing for real and the rest of the team just completely gave up after that
laugh.gif
and the reporter on the pregame locker rooms was funny

now he's got plenty of time to stay rested, review offers, and head into the offseason getting ready for a new team. I think I just witnessed a real life Lebron commercial. and I'm thinking he's going to Jersey.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

you big dummy wrote:

29vazja.jpg

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Ok so now explain that impromptu butt slap by the doorman
roll.gif

"Cheer up"?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom