Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

I don't blame Lebron for walking off. His team is TRASH (except Delonte) and the cold hard truth is kicking him straight in the nuts. Like I've beensaying this entire series
1 on 5 basketball CANNOT win a series.

AND I better not see another one of those damn commercials again.

Originally Posted by jretro23

damn lebron jetted out of there. where's the sportsmanship at?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's the real crab move.

I wonder if they'll call lebron out for that...i know espn homer !*@ won't but I hope chuck and kenny do...classless traveling hairline going backbum...

Lebrons a little girl... no sportsmanship at all.. just walked right off the court. I hope the Man never wins a ring... it really showed tonight how good heplays when he doesn't get help from the refs.

Props to Delonte for being the only one I saw congratulating the Magic as well as his former teammate
pimp.gif

I'm pretty stoked right now.. Finals start on my birthday
pimp.gif

Hopefully those stupid Puppet commercials stop

Originally Posted by jretro23

damn lebron jetted out of there. where's the sportsmanship at?

he had no time

he went to go get the boat started cause he and the cavs are going fishing!!!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why Cavs fans keep talking about the team ...

Lebron didn't play so hot either ...

I've said it plenty of times & ill say it again ... Lebron is AIGHT at best when he doesn't get any calls .

Bricked lay-ups , missed jumpshots ...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif

Best player in the nba my *%%

LeFraud
pimp.gif
Man don't start with that BS... son avg 41ppg 8 assists, 8 rebounds in this series... He just doesn't have that great of a supporting class that simple. Lebron is the only reason this series wasn't a sweep
Co-sign.

Delonte and sideshow bob were the only ones goin IN...total lack of urgency and determination on the part of the Cavs...that's goes directly back to MikeBrown....

Cavs fan here... good series Orlando fans. It was just an ugly matchup from jump for the Cavaliers... really exploited our docile frontcourt. Good luck in theFinals against LA.

Danny Ferry: please get LeBron some frontcourt help.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't blame Lebron for walking off. His team is TRASH (except Delonte) and the cold hard truth is kicking him straight in the nuts. Like I've been saying this entire series
1 on 5 basketball CANNOT win a series.

AND I better not see another one of those damn commercials again.
his team is not trash...cavs are just no match for orlando.
they need bigger guys that can defend inside the box, that can grab rebounds, and a better bench.
yea...that team is trash...lebron, just come to the KNICKS.

Stan looking like he is selling hats in the parking lot after the game with all the Hats. lol.

Well Orlando are going to win the chip. They have too many weapons. I am soo bitter right now, I wouldn't be surprised if bron left. Crew of flunkies notshowing up the whole series. No one is stopping Orlando. Good season Cavs, too bad we don't have a ring to show for it. Maybe next year? Possibly. Bronsnumbers will go up, he will get better.

I'm glad that LBJ just walked off.
laugh.gif

Son is bitter.

I look forward to being on the side of a player who gets the most hate on NT now instead of me being the "hater".
pimp.gif

-----

Congrats to the Magic though!

Big fan of Dwight. Always loved Shard's game. And Turk + Pietrus are ballers.

I hope the Magic can get that first chip.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom