Cavs & Brian Shaw working on a contract

If Shaw does go to the Cavs that spells good news for the Lakers with Phil... Because Shaw was highly in contention for the Lakers job if Phil left.. If he goes he must know Phil is coming back.. Or has knows he has no chance even though he was assumed to be top 2 consideration..

If Shaw does go to the Cavs that spells good news for the Lakers with Phil... Because Shaw was highly in contention for the Lakers job if Phil left.. If he goes he must know Phil is coming back.. Or has knows he has no chance even though he was assumed to be top 2 consideration..

Really? A new thread just for this?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not like there's a big offseason thread that's stickied at the top.
Even amidst turmoil and potentially losing their biggest player ever, OC still loves posting crappy Cavs info as new topics.

Some things never change.
laugh.gif
  but where was he on the night of may 13th 2010?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Proshares

Not like there's a big offseason thread that's stickied at the top.
Even amidst turmoil and potentially losing their biggest player ever, OC still loves posting crappy Cavs info as new topics.

Some things never change.
laugh.gif
  but where was he on the night of may 13th 2010?

Originally Posted by Essential1

No all this means is that Phil is done...
Byron Scott wants that job...and he will now get it...
I guess LA's chances of 3-peating just went down...because you know how "great" a coach Scott is.

Originally Posted by Essential1

No all this means is that Phil is done...
Byron Scott wants that job...and he will now get it...
I guess LA's chances of 3-peating just went down...because you know how "great" a coach Scott is.

Shaw knew something about that LA gig that other people didn't.

Bc wth would he take the Cavs jobs, when he was next in line to take over the Lakeshow.

Shaw knew something about that LA gig that other people didn't.

Bc wth would he take the Cavs jobs, when he was next in line to take over the Lakeshow.

For a minute I read the title as Eric Snow and that worried me.

I don't really have a strong opinion on Shaw - but I think the Cavs need someone higher profile. They've already had a guy who seemed to be a good assistant and we know how that turned out.

For a minute I read the title as Eric Snow and that worried me.

I don't really have a strong opinion on Shaw - but I think the Cavs need someone higher profile. They've already had a guy who seemed to be a good assistant and we know how that turned out.

I think Shaw is a good choice. He seems to be very well respected by players. Shaq thinks highly of him and the diesel has ripped some of his former coaches (head coaches at least).

If he can instill the triangle and get the ball out of LeBron's hands (no more dribble for 20 seconds with a LBJ fade away 3) then there will be success.

I think Shaw is a good choice. He seems to be very well respected by players. Shaq thinks highly of him and the diesel has ripped some of his former coaches (head coaches at least).

If he can instill the triangle and get the ball out of LeBron's hands (no more dribble for 20 seconds with a LBJ fade away 3) then there will be success.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

If he can instill the triangle and get the ball out of LeBron's  Anthony Parker's hands then there will be success.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

If he can instill the triangle and get the ball out of LeBron's  Anthony Parker's hands then there will be success.

Fixed.

I dont see how hiring Brian Shaw is going to help entice Lebron to stay? It's almost like Cleveland knows Lebron is gone and they've gone into rebuilding mode

I dont see how hiring Brian Shaw is going to help entice Lebron to stay? It's almost like Cleveland knows Lebron is gone and they've gone into rebuilding mode

Back
Top Bottom