Cavs @ Nuggets- 1030pm on ESPN

No Melo
grin.gif
and no Ty Lawson.

Cavs just need to put them thangs on J.R. Smith defensively and they should get a good road win.

Anybody miss the Lebron-Melo rivalry? I used to look forward to these games every year.

Kinda dead now huh?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Anybody miss the Lebron-Melo rivalry? I used to look forward to these games every year.

Kinda dead now huh?

definitely one of the best match ups to watch in the league...i dont even know if i want to watch the game anymore
ohwell.gif

this game just got extremely uninteresting
indifferent.gif

they still tlkn bout game time decision tho
nerd.gif

Damn forreal Melos out. They was showin Bron/Melo promos so I figured he was in. Gonna prolly be a boring game. Hopefully JR shows up and can squeak out a win.

i see Melo is out again .. quick side question .

How many games has Lebron missed in his career.. i swear its less than 10 games
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We're officially #1 in the East again.
pimp.gif

And to answer your question Gully, it is less than 10..

Alright Cavs homers, are the sneakers Lebron is wearing exclusives? I need some blue sneakers.

yea man Lebron is def built tuff .. you see some players out couple games here and there throughout their career

but me n bro jus sed the same ishh .. has Lebron ever sat a game out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Thats the closest NYers will get to seeing Lebron in a Knicks jersey.

And as far as the HWC VII's go, theres no release date yet. I heard some time in spring though?

^ Classy... between that and "tenderly" holding Kenyon's arm Lebron is competing with "the Notebook" on Channel 512.... lol but naLebrons cool, and that was classy

Back
Top Bottom