Cavs @ Suns - 10:30 PM ET on TNT

^ Yeah, Bron was about to lose his mind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

They really need to stop letting Nash Undercut people like that. And they actually give him the call which is jsut stupid. You cant go in front of someone last second and get under them while there in mid air. That how injuries occur.
In no way shape or form is that a charge.
irregardless of his left foot also being in the circle, I agree. I hate it, even when I was a Mavs fan and it was working to our benefit. Peoplehave been hurt, that's how RJeff broke his wrist and missed all that time, but the league won't really care and look into it until someone is seriouslyhurt and/or one of their stars; same with Bowen and his foot underneath you

Ummm... no, LeBron is not known for stalling with a stoic expression whenever he gets up from being knocked down. He pops up sometimes, actually, most of thetime... and he was definitely grimacing there.

attempt at defending LeBron: failed

Better luck next time, champ.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Ummm... no, LeBron is not known for stalling with a stoic expression whenever he gets up from being knocked down. He pops up sometimes, actually, most of the time... and he was definitely grimacing there.

attempt at defending LeBron: failed

Better luck next time, champ.
happy.gif

[brittney fan]LeBron is made of titanium. He never gets hurt![/brittney fan]

Alvin Gentry really baffles me sometimes

why take Jason out when hes on fire?

and he wouldnt even put him back in obviously when they are struggling

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Alvin Gentry really baffles me sometimes

why take Jason out when hes on fire?

and he wouldnt even put him back in obviously when they are struggling
Alvin Gentry > Don Nelson.