Cavs V Heat Gameday Thread

the heat cant buy a layup
laugh.gif

Damn it man.

Heat needed this one.

Good effort by Wade. But same old story from the other cast of characters.

Tough call. Andy left his feet and I'd be pissed if that happened to LeBron.

But I guess it's whatever.

LeBron got his 4th triple double of the season tonight.

Wade has 3 CAREER triple-doubles.

Man, Wade is catching some serious flak for allowing himself to get ejected from the game.

edit: He already had a T for complaining about a no-call earlier, then he got upset about another no-call and got tossed.

Game was still relatively close.

I'm mixed at the no-call at the end.

outacontrol/JOE:
laugh.gif
told you my man, Mo with 29 and Delonte with 19. Don't know why I felt that coming. I know it's a totally different team onanother level, but LeBron needs to take this mindset into the Boston games. He didn't shoot the ball well tonight but he got everybody involved and filledthe stat sheet. He's not going to beat Boston by himself...I truly believe he has the tools around him to do it as a team.

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

LeBron got his 4th triple double of the season tonight.

Wade has 3 CAREER triple-doubles.
Honestly though, Wade had the better game. Triple doubles aren't everything. That said, LeBron's this year's mvp.
Oh, and I don't think that was a foul. Good non-call.

Yea, I just saw the highlights and came in to applaud the "no call" at the end. That's verticality, the call the league has been claiming theyare going to get right for yrs, but never really have, and the player who is (or used to be, seems to not do it as much this yr) notorious for abusing the refsinability to call it straight by using the pump fake jump into. Andy held his vertical plane, kept his hands straight up. That's either nothing oroffensive.

Back
Top Bottom