CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

Anyone know if these will show up in Knoxville? We never get any thing good around here. What about kids sizes?
NIKE
AIR

wow JMadidas........ you hot right now...

im I the only 1 that think that T shirt is wack?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

got my pair today from Champs in Montgomery Mall. they just got their shipment in last night.. paid a total of $100.79 :D
happy.gif

why cuz its a NIKE shirt? if supreme or anyone else would've duplicated that joint and charged 100 bux ya wouldn't of had a problem wit it >D
grin.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
why cuz its a NIKE shirt? if supreme or anyone else would've duplicated that joint and charged 100 bux ya wouldn't of had a problem wit it
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

:lol:
laugh.gif
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

I kind of like the tee ... I agreed with you and the stupid tees that are XXX amount of dollars because they are supreme or alife or BB .. they look like @#%$ to me but whateva ... also this trend that has heterosexual guys wearing tighter jeans and shirt that girl? that has to stop ... unless you are gay and like that then its whateva .. LMAO

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

Just picked up mine in NJ and they're sssssssssssssmokiiiiin!!!!!!
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

ANYWHERE IN NOR CAL YET

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

^do work man. it ain't that hard to roll out to the nearest mall and ask...but for norcal's sake im bout to go check it out right now..

They're out. I'm out.

DONT HATE ME CUZ IM FRESH N SMOOTH ENOUGH TO PULL MODELS
HOLLA AT THE ACE!!!
WASHINGTONNATIONALS

ninjahood where you able to scoop the shirt.

I want to get them, but I don't want to get them and then they go on sale and/or people get them with a discount or a F&F.

Desicions decsisions. (sp)

My sig is under construction...

wait timeout.......are these shoes limited???

i just called champs and the lady said they are limited.
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

is there no where online to cop them or what iam in canada but willing to pay the cost to be the boss

^^which one did you go to?

TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Just picked mine up at roosevelt field. Champs had a lot of pairs left. Got check em out.

Back
Top Bottom