Cd Sales 9-6-11 Vol. Lil Wayne 1 MILLION SOLD!

Dudes pissed nobody listen to boom bap anymore 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wayne just ethered everyone. 900k+ 1st week? 
sick.gif

I dunno what ppl are shocked about, if you ever been to a weezy show (of course many of you have not becasue you hate him or w/e) this guy brings out young, old, black, white etc. He def has a wide range fan base. I will admit he says some silly @+% on the album you dudes take stuff to serious. Its just entertainment.

Ill be the first to say that Im floored at how much hes sold with this mediocre, at best, product that he's released......I now truly feel old at 28. Clearly I am out of touch.

I'm not quite sure what the best track on C4 is. But my favorite right now is, "Blunt Blowin".

The weakest track on C4 would have to be..... "Mirrors" (Bonus). (Should drop this on the radio).

I still like the song, and don't skip it at all. I don't skip any song on the album.

After listening to the album more and more, this is significantly better than C3. This is a very great album.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Wayne is cool in my book. But NOBODY moves units like that in this day w/o some sort of trick/glitch/loophole.
I stand corrected. Something still seems off, but props to Weezy.

And
laugh.gif
@

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

311877_10150302183786602_667006601_7885040_7437279_n.jpg

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

the album is great and deserves every sale... i dont see why people are upset...

This. You eldery people need to move into nursing homes already and listen to your oldies on them cassette players. Stop being mad at things your too old to understand, like greatness.

the album is great and deserves every sale... i dont see why people are upset...

Because it's a proud NT tradition to get mad at people who like music that they don't like, and vise-versa.

roll.gif
Eff outta here with that nonsense. You are such an obvious troll. I know a few months ago you posted a big long thing about rappers that need to hang it up under your alias "Mindofacritic" Not sure if you said Wayne but pretty sure you did. You hate on EVERYTHING NT enjoys, why wouldn't you love something the majority is hating on? Pretty sure you just do whatever the opposite is to try and be controversial...
roll.gif
A few of your posts I was even starting to agree with, but this is too much...
roll.gif

I've seen one person give this album a high review. Karen Civil. Low and behold, not only does she look like she would give the business to every member of YMCMB from Birdman to Twist, but she's employed by them as well. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

MusicalExcellence said:

roll.gif
Eff outta here with that nonsense. You are such an obvious troll. I know a few months ago you posted a big long thing about rappers that need to hang it up under your alias "Mindofacritic" Not sure if you said Wayne but pretty sure you did. You hate on EVERYTHING NT enjoys, why wouldn't you love something the majority is hating on? Pretty sure you just do whatever the opposite is to try and be controversial...
roll.gif
A few of your posts I was even starting to agree with, but this is too much...
roll.gif
its only obvious to people with brains...

Originally Posted by doyung9

I've seen one person give this album a high review. Karen Civil. Low and behold, not only does she look like she would give the business to every member of YMCMB from Birdman to Twist, but she's employed by them as well. Go figure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Album was trash besides a couple of songs IN MY OPINION. I put that in caps so waynes little boyfriends in here wont gang up on me even though they still will.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Album was trash besides a couple of songs IN MY OPINION. I put that in caps so waynes little boyfriends in here wont gang up on me even though they still will.
You have horrible taste then. This is clearly by far the most refreshing album I have listened to this decade. The album confirms that hip hop will be in good hands under the ymcmb reign, despite whatever negative comments you and your little elderly buddies have about greatness.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

You have horrible taste then. This is clearly by far the most refreshing album I have listened to this decade. The album confirms that hip hop will be in good hands under the ymcmb reign, despite whatever negative comments you and your little elderly buddies have about greatness.
the way you troll....second to none 

Back
Top Bottom