CDP 11 FAIL?

some of those defects
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

its like getting a error baseball card. it adds character and sometimes value. lol.

Yup. I consider those CG XI's a RARE pair instead of an error pair.
laugh.gif

LOL rock em!! and since you got em for cheap then that's and even better reason to rock them! no one would notice haha

Minor defect, I say just keep it moving and rock them. It's not like people will be crawling and bending over to get that good of a look at your shoes.

Both right and left pair of my banneds 1s has "if..." instead of "imagine" and "if..?". Then again, it is b-grades. Lol  

7572582e4359d7476b37430114b2d582c2ca423.pjpeg

Originally Posted by Daver

another one...
2010 CG XI with no reverse jumpman (just like 01 and previous XI's)

IMG00253-20101018-1210-2.jpg

I wish that the mistake was on my 2010 Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by scoop99

another one...

Is it really that serious
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

Minor defect, I say just keep it moving and rock them. It's not like people will be crawling and bending over to get that good of a look at your shoes.
THIS.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol All you have to do is look at the carbon fiber plate to determine if they're authentic. C'mon new guy!

Originally Posted by Mr718

another one...

grin.gif

I'll ask you, Is it really that serious for you to come here and say that??? If my previous post offended you, then tough luck.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol All you have to do is look at the carbon fiber plate to determine if they're authentic. C'mon new guy!

Lol at calling me a new guy, I have 5 pairs of 11's and Im not new. Its the fact that ol boy was shady and didnt point it out to me I found it myself. So I wanted to check it out. All my shoes are packed up into stacks with my 11's on bottom so I wasnt about to try to slide them out from under 12 other pairs. Theyre going up my wall and I wanted to avoid the hassle.This is why I hit up NT. So nice try thanks..
But to the rest of you thanks for the help and the added info. I am in the process of restoring and replacing the 23 is next on my list. Deep cleaning, conditioning, and decreasing the foam midsole has been completed. 

You know the factory workers are getting worked to death when they think you dunk with your feet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

grin.gif

I'll ask you, Is it really that serious for you to come here and say that??? If my previous post offended you, then tough luck.

indifferent.gif
I'm not offended.  Forward or backwards Jumpman, why does it matter so much?  If you care so much about the direction, just cop pair of '01s and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom