CDP 11 FAIL?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by scoop99

Is it really that serious
grin.gif

I'll ask you, Is it really that serious for you to come here and say that??? If my previous post offended you, then tough luck.

indifferent.gif
I'm not offended.  Forward or backwards Jumpman, why does it matter so much?  If you care so much about the direction, just cop pair of '01s and call it a day.

First of all, the forwards jumpman does not bother me at all (although I do prefer the backwards one).Second, you never saw my collection.Third, I do not have the 2001 Cool Greys because I was not a big fan of Cool Greys at the time. When I was in College back in 2001 when they came out my friends had them and I was not feeling them.Fourth, I still thinking of getting the 2001 Cool Greys just to complete my 2000/2001 Air Jordan 11 Retro set.Fifth, I still have 2 pairs of 2000 Concords, 2 pairs of the 2000 Spacejams, 3 pairs of the 2001 black/red and 1 pair of the Columbia 11 (not trying to boast on my collection).Sixth, have a nice day.

I wish that the mistake was on my 2010 Cool Greys.

grin.gif

I'll ask you, Is it really that serious for you to come here and say that??? If my previous post offended you, then tough luck.

That pair would stay in the collection on ice if they ended up in my hands.

Not trying to make a Collection Post, I know it belongs in the Sneaker Showcase.

Mr718, like I mentioned earlier, it does not matter if the Jumpman is backwards of forwards. Here you go, although you don't care...
I took this pic earlier this year, and pics are not tagged.

2r2xgtz.jpg

If you do not believe that these are my pics, then see below my tagged pic of the DMP...
169ov80.jpg

Originally Posted by DRO3000

grin.gif

That pair would stay in the collection on ice if they ended up in my hands.
EXACTLY!!! I'm pretty sure that most of us (if not all of us prefer the jumpman facing the same way that the originals and the 2000/2001 version's). If I had that pair, it would be on ice for sure as well.

This thread went in a totally different direction..
from my first post of the jumpman being upside down
to the wanting of the jumpman to be backwards and a e-fight over 11 collections
wack

Originally Posted by upandcoming

This thread went in a totally different direction..
from my first post of the jumpman being upside down
to the wanting of the jumpman to be backwards and a e-fight over 11 collections
wack

My bad, I know that I went overboard showing my 11 collection. That was intended for Mr718 for trying to flame me because I said that I wish to have the 2010 Cool Greys that had a jumpman error. If you read his posts, he was trying to make seem that I am a rookie at buying Jordans. I used this forum for 10 years, so I exactly know how Niketalk goes. I did not start it, a point had to be made because his post was completely uncalled for. My original post was absolutely non-offensive and he should have chilled out especially when other members said the same thing. That is the problem with NT. I did not see him flame them either. BTW, I apologize for derailing this thread.

indifferent.gif
I'm not offended.  Forward or backwards Jumpman, why does it matter so much?  If you care so much about the direction, just cop pair of '01s and call it a day.

First of all, the forwards jumpman does not bother me at all (although I do prefer the backwards one). Second, you never saw my collection. Third, I do not have the 2001 Cool Greys because I was not a big fan of Cool Greys at the time. When I was in College back in 2001 when they came out my friends had them and I was not feeling them. Fourth, I still thinking of getting the 2001 Cool Greys just to complete my 2000/2001 Air Jordan 11 Retro set. Fifth, I still have 2 pairs of 2000 Concords, 2 pairs of the 2000 Spacejams, 3 pairs of the 2001 black/red and 1 pair of the Columbia 11 (not trying to boast on my collection). Sixth, have a nice day.

All you did there was prove you can count to 6
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

First of all, the forwards jumpman does not bother me at all (although I do prefer the backwards one).Second, you never saw my collection.Third, I do not have the 2001 Cool Greys because I was not a big fan of Cool Greys at the time. When I was in College back in 2001 when they came out my friends had them and I was not feeling them.Fourth, I still thinking of getting the 2001 Cool Greys just to complete my 2000/2001 Air Jordan 11 Retro set.Fifth, I still have 2 pairs of 2000 Concords, 2 pairs of the 2000 Spacejams, 3 pairs of the 2001 black/red and 1 pair of the Columbia 11 (not trying to boast on my collection).Sixth, have a nice day.
93A0_4DF826DE.gif

All you did there was prove you can count to 6
laugh.gif

LOL!!! Only on the internet. Nice try.I'm done messing around you because it is derailing this thread. So, if you still want to carry on, keep trying because I will just ignore it. Any of my future posts regarding to this particular topic, will only pertain to this topic. Deuces,

i'd rock them regardless, no one is gunna point that out, and if they do, props to them for noticing such detail.

Back
Top Bottom