CDP 4s.. how are they restocking?

The damn tag says 2006. What more do people need? Why would these suddenly pop up in 2011 and only to websites that sell shoes "early"? I'm not even going to get started on ninjahood. This is the same guy who compared jb doing more than one production run of the original 7s that were sold in RETAIL stores, to the restocked space jams that managed to only make their way to these "early" websites. These websites are the internet equivalent to selling shoes out of the trunk of an 86 Buick.

damn i had no idea they were fakes. i thought some of the early release cdp 3s from marqueesole and other spots said promo on the tag also and nobody really had a problem with them. my cdp 4s have no cracking at all and are worn quite a few times but 90% of the ones i see are all cracked up

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by L7OSER

So they're made in the same factory, by the same workers, with the same material but didnt get the "OK" from the company to be manufactured or sold so they're fakes????

Sum1 answer this
they're this....which is not fake, if that was da case, da entire katrina jordan series, da all white jordans, da red looking ones, would all be "fake" because they were all made via a promo run

Are you seriously that slow? How can a shoe be a promotional model for a company if they don't even know they exist? Nothing about these shoes are promo except for the fake tag some Asian who works in a factory created. All of the shoes you just named were asked to be made BY NIKE. Was there some hidden underground cave that these were stored in for the last 5 years and suddenly discovered by the people who happen to supply these early release sites? I'll name my first born child Da Ninja Hood if these weren't made this year. On top of that, either Nooblee or ming said they were created outside of Nike factories. I can't remember which one of them said it, but it was one of those too. Not a single shred of anything has stated they were.

I wouldn't get the CDP 4's. I will get the Black Cement version in 2012, cause JB seemed to fix the paint chipping problem in the recent 3's. Well at least mine haven't chipped at all.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The damn tag says 2006. What more do people need? Why would these suddenly pop up in 2011 and only to websites that sell shoes "early"? I'm not even going to get started on ninjahood. This is the same guy who compared jb doing more than one production run of the original 7s that were sold in RETAIL stores, to the restocked space jams that managed to only make their way to these "early" websites.
times change b.

fake_jordan_4.jpg

these are fake.

how are sneakers made with 100% of all da real materials fake? just cuz they weren't "authorized" to be made?
laugh.gif
its da most ridiculous thing i've ever heard....when you compare this

to cars its literally a muscle car with da VIN number re-done from a year before and pushed for another year...alot of ya is putting TOO much weight in WHEN they were made VS

HOW they were made.

i never said just because they are labeled promos they are fakes. the promo tags are put on shoes not to be sold to the public. most of them go to vips or other people related to nike or to promote the product, katrina and a lot of other shoes seen on display.
ive been in contact with many overseas and also an early wholesaler, and they are all giving me the same information. the tags that people are talking about on the restocks do have a recent date on them. best example is the space jam XIs that popped up with a '10 or '11 tag rather than the official release year. they were made in factories that are licensed by jb but never given permission or a contract to produce the shoe under the right nike/jb "regulations". this does not mean fake but they are pretty close. these restocks that are happening (cdp 3s and 4s, space jams, cool greys and more) are all being made off hours and without much control and usually put together from scraps of old materials. 

most people are calling them fake because quality control is non existant and you are taking a gamble on every pair you buy. im not saying dont buy them but im not saying buy them either. its all on you and what is in ur best interests. to real collectors these are not legit shoes. to people who collect and rock their kicks or maybe you missed out on the cdp, then maybe buy them and rock them, but dont be mad when you try to resell and no one wants them or you get called out. to the new nt members who always complain about the littlest flaws, you are not gonna like to see the majority of these shoes.

all in all id stay away unless you plan on wearing these to death. there are no noticeable differences other than the tag but there is high possibility your pair will have factory defects. 

man those shoes in the video look super fake. the banana shape of the 4's from like 2005-present isnt there and the cut is really high too.

Oh man! Bred 4s are coming in 2012!?!?!? Grails! AT LEAST 2 pair!!! Hope they look good!

why does everyone keep saying these promos are made with the same materials in the same factories as the authentics, nobody knows that for sure. these promos are AAA high quality fakes, go ahead and purchase them if you are ok with it and you believe the same material same factory BS. anyways, bred 4's will probaly drop in 2012 so just wait and get a 100% authentic pair for retail.

Do a Google search on : 'Something-The-Whole-Sneaker-Community-Should-Read-My-Experience-With-SlamDunkSpace'
It's a good read.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The damn tag says 2006. What more do people need? Why would these suddenly pop up in 2011 and only to websites that sell shoes "early"? I'm not even going to get started on ninjahood. This is the same guy who compared jb doing more than one production run of the original 7s that were sold in RETAIL stores, to the restocked space jams that managed to only make their way to these "early" websites.
times change b.

fake_jordan_4.jpg

these are fake.

how are sneakers made with 100% of all da real materials fake? just cuz they weren't "authorized" to be made?
laugh.gif
its da most ridiculous thing i've ever heard....when you compare this

to cars its literally a muscle car with da VIN number re-done from a year before and pushed for another year...alot of ya is putting TOO much weight in WHEN they were made VS

HOW they were made.

So if they found the old blueprints to the original Jordan XI and the exact list of materials and started creating promo og XI's, that would be an authentic shoe to you?

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i never said just because they are labeled promos they are fakes. the promo tags are put on shoes not to be sold to the public. most of them go to vips or other people related to nike or to promote the product, katrina and a lot of other shoes seen on display.
ive been in contact with many overseas and also an early wholesaler, and they are all giving me the same information. the tags that people are talking about on the restocks do have a recent date on them. best example is the space jam XIs that popped up with a '10 or '11 tag rather than the official release year. they were made in factories that are licensed by jb but never given permission or a contract to produce the shoe under the right nike/jb "regulations". this does not mean fake but they are pretty close. these restocks that are happening (cdp 3s and 4s, space jams, cool greys and more) are all being made off hours and without much control and usually put together from scraps of old materials. 

most people are calling them fake because quality control is non existant and you are taking a gamble on every pair you buy. im not saying dont buy them but im not saying buy them either. its all on you and what is in ur best interests. to real collectors these are not legit shoes. to people who collect and rock their kicks or maybe you missed out on the cdp, then maybe buy them and rock them, but dont be mad when you try to resell and no one wants them or you get called out. to the new nt members who always complain about the littlest flaws, you are not gonna like to see the majority of these shoes.

all in all id stay away unless you plan on wearing these to death. there are no noticeable differences other than the tag but there is high possibility your pair will have factory defects. 
so in other words, they aren't fake....if i decided to fly out to a nike/JB factory & just randomly churn out a pair of nikes randomly with da correct material, ya can't tell someone

they're fake, or make someone feel like they're in da position as those hatatakahashi variants from da early 2000's cuz it wouldn't be accurate either. collectors from this site i see got

a BIGGER problems MORALLY about these beings produced outside da product window of when da particular retro is scheduled..but as far as technology, materials, and quality they're

identical.

Originally Posted by tbone97

damn i had no idea they were fakes. i thought some of the early release cdp 3s from marqueesole and other spots said promo on the tag also and nobody really had a problem with them. my cdp 4s have no cracking at all and are worn quite a few times but 90% of the ones i see are all cracked up
dont let cats in here make you think they're fake...

peep da quality of these fake IV's...this is da best da bootleggers ever gotten making da IV's and they STILL don't hold a candle to what people are claimin about these "promo IV's are

fake"

they're not even in da same league.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Wait for the 2012 retros dude.
The quality of air jordans has been
Improved since 2010 in terms of
Shape, paintjob and sometimes
material. Even if you still can get
the authentic cdp 4 in black/grey-red
U better wait for the 2012 version!
i agree with all that.
all the shoes from the cdp's were built poorly except maybe the taxi 12's IMO

also wondering why only the cdp 3 & 4 got the "promo" treatment and would nike be willing to comment on these shoes. probably not 
grin.gif
And the VI Carmines. From what i heard from those oweners they told me that the quality of the CDP VI Carmines
were actually surprisingly good in terms of shape, paintjob and materials.

AJ III, IV and XI were among the worst CDP retros.

Originally Posted by riddla713

why does everyone keep saying these promos are made with the same materials in the same factories as the authentics, nobody knows that for sure. these promos are AAA high quality fakes, go ahead and purchase them if you are ok with it and you believe the same material same factory BS. anyways, bred 4's will probaly drop in 2012 so just wait and get a 100% authentic pair for retail.

i know for a fact these later production runs are the same materials and/or scraps of older shoes. i am close with people that have their hands in this business and they have been filling me in over the years. recent space jams were made with cool grey midsoles and soles, with scraps of patent leather. 
these shoes i will not call fake but i will not call real. they are made with the same materials and in the same factories as what have been released before, the difference is that these are the throw away materials or leftovers being bought up and sewn together. 

Originally Posted by L7OSER

So they're made in the same factory, by the same workers, with the same material but didnt get the "OK" from the company to be manufactured or sold so they're fakes????

Sum1 answer this
they're this....which is not fake, if that was da case, da entire katrina jordan series, da all white jordans, da red looking ones, would all be "fake" because they were all made via a promo run
Grey Market and Unauthorized shoes article

^^ "Grey" sneakers indeed. I think it just all comes down to the person. I think that your average "Cop to Rock" Jordan guy wouldn't care about how these shoes come to exist, as long as they're real (material wise). But from my experience a lot of the real, die-hard Sneakerheads shun the Grey market sneakers which include Promos of previously released shoes (CDPS) and Early Releases. Looking at the way people on NT bash on these makes me smh about how corrupt these overseas factories really are, and I'm Asian! lmao. But I think to a lot of people it doesn't matter who authorizes the shoes to be produced as long as the shoes were produced with Jordan materials in Jordan factories. Nobody really knows the whole truth unless you've actually been to one of the factories lol.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Sum1 answer this
Grey Market and Unauthorized shoes article

thanks for the read, me personally i dont mind getting a pair of promos, people like me were unfortunate to get the actual released pair, i dont see nothing wrong with em, at the end of the day i wear my shoes so who cares

I do think these sited are f'n up the sneaker game in a way, due to the fact that they still make these so called "limited" shoes available 
 to the masses (ray allen 13's for example), but not every1 has $1000 to drop on a shoe, so why not knock off a couple hundreds for the exact same thing if you're gunna wear em

SneakerApe is a legit site also.. So idk, btw anyone know the 2012 release date on these.. Im going to just wait

Originally Posted by wharris92020

SneakerApe is a legit site also.. So idk, btw anyone know the 2012 release date on these.. Im going to just wait

Keep 'em coming strong, babes....

you're almost at that pinnacle 300 post mark.

UMPH!

I'm talk to my Nike rep and clear all this up. I copped a pair on eBay. Everything looks super legit as hell but the shoes feel like they run half a size small. If they are fake, I'm start a claim and try to get my money back since I paid with Paypal.

I would hold back, with a heavy dose of IVs dropping next year just be patient and wait for the real thing.

Promos are fake. They just don't produce mass amounts of shoes and tag them promo then give them to unauthorized resellers. Promo shoes are just that..Made for PROMOTIONAL purposes

Back
Top Bottom