CDP 5s

Why is it that out of all the cdp shoes these are the hardest to find i mean i see these no where were these limited?

Mine are still ds
pimp.gif

theyre in one of two places, in closets/dumpsters/thrift stores after being rocked to the ground, or theyre in plasticbags/bins/boxes being stocked for a billion years lol cuz the shoes is super clean. i sold my pair and i totally regret it
frown.gif

Iv rocked mine at least 50 times, Kept such good care of them still in amazing condition just a little creasing.

Man I remember when I was in the DMV area 2 years back, all of the DMP/CDP were sitting in stores and widely available with pretty solid size runs. I was surprised. The V/XVIII pack was everywhere, but I got some Toro Brovos instead. I don't regret it. 

Yo i was wondering the same thang

Until I found a DS pair and copped

I always see the pack for sale

and nobody wants the XVIIIs that came with em lol

Hard to find? I bought a whole pack day one, then buy 2 extra pairs of the 5's only a few months later for 170 each. and ended up selling them both for 200 each, and just keeping the original pack.

6's are annoyingly difficult to come by.

actually, scratch that. not hard to find. just expensive as hell.

Originally Posted by Klock

nobody wants the XVIIIs that came with em lol

There were a lot of packs like that. most only wanted a certain shoe.

the 18's werent too back though. i still wish it was the black/blue originals though.

whats does a deadstock pair go for now adays, i have ds size 12 of the 1999 and the cdp pair!

Id say Black/cements IIIs were harder to find but I agree most ppl rocked those that I remember-CDPs were a fail for JB imo tho-way to force us to buy hideous joints by putting "must-haves" with them

Originally Posted by jedderr

theyre in one of two places, in closets/dumpsters/thrift stores after being rocked to the ground, or theyre in plasticbags/bins/boxes being stocked for a billion years lol cuz the shoes is super clean. i sold my pair and i totally regret it
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 My pair is kind of "in b/w"

I bought my CDP V's on Ebay early in '09.  Glad people split some of the packs cuz I didn't want the XVIII"s.  I've worn them about 10 times  with minimal creasing/ yellowing.

The CDP XIII's have been hard for me to find. 
nerd.gif

Been looking for these for a couple months now. Seems like noone still has em. Need a size 12 or 11.5
I'm only looking for a pair in decent condition. Doesn't have to be vnds. I just need em.

How well do these compare to these Raging Bull / 2011 V's?

In terms of comfort that is.

Back
Top Bottom