CDP Fire Red 5's vs 2006 Fire Red's

I prefer the '06s personally. I like the black tongue more but they are both cool in my book. I'd prefer no 23 on the side but it doesn't bug methat much more than no NIKE AIR on the back. As a matter of fact, I got a 10.5 for sale on my eBay (look at my sig)

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

The 2006 Fire Red 5's were funny to me for some reason.

had they not of had the 23 on the side, i wouldve liked them better.
Agree....to me I like the 99's with the Nike Air on the back!

fire reds all day....although i just listed them ds on the bay at $140 with no bids
smh.gif
prices dropping on everything these days, they used to go for atleast$170 no problem...too bad i have no money either
laugh.gif

All I know is, with the 2006 joints, both my pairs squeaked hella loud with every step I took. It was the clear netting under the laces rubbing against theleather. Very annoying, to the point where I don't where them anymore. The CDPs don't seem to do this to me. All in all though, '99 V>>>>>>>>>>>>> '06 V >>>>CDP V

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

06 Are way Better Quality-Wise! Leather is alittle better, so They don't crease crease as Badly, as with the way the V is Designed it will crease, and the Fit is alittle better as well. The CDP's are a bit wider whereas the 06 Fire Red, offer a snug fit.
However the OG Colorway of the CDP's is Nice.... So Go with What color will suit you better, and what you can afford
this is true. I wear mine atleast once a week in the summer and spring and I got them on release date. hardly no creasing, just a little on thesides of the toe box. mine still look crisp considering all the wear.

if the same matrial was used on the cdp's then the cdp's would probably get more votes over the fire red.

personally i like the fire red over the cdp V's. but the cdp V's are a CLASSIC colorway for any jordanhead.......

Fire Red>CDP... It's somethin bout those CDPs that I don't like.... If they were the ones that came out back in 2000, then I would say those... Lookmore legit...

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

The 2006 Fire Red 5's were funny to me for some reason.

had they not of had the 23 on the side, i wouldve liked them better.
the OG's had the 23 on the side, so thats the way i like them
pimp.gif

i like the CDP colorway over the 06...but i have a DS CDP V and it's already yellowing like crazy compared to all my other V's.

i dont see how 06 has better quality... both are terrible as far as quality is concerned

Back
Top Bottom