CDP III Toe Box

I plan on Un-DS my CDP III's soon, I was wondering if the toe box holds up like the Flip/Fire Red III's toe box?

I think the quality on them is a little better than the flips, they dont crease much as the flips did to me

welcome 2 niketalk...
don't upset me now...
mad.gif

Go pick up a pair of force fields and you wont have to worry about creasing

^^Dude u serious about the flips creasing, I rocked mine 10X or so and no creases whatsoever...Fire reds are constructed well also, I beat 1 of my pairs to theground and creasing is minimal...I skipped cdp 3s due to crap quality...

I have flips and they never creased. wore them a lot.

cdp iii's I wore them like at most 4 times. and they crease bad. But like someone above said, shoes will crease so be happy wearing them!

Do you people actually read what people write in there posts? I never said I didn't want my CDP III's to crease, I know all shoes crease. The questionsimply asks how they hold up. Thanks to the people that actually answered my question, for the other people keep it movin...

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

welcome 2 niketalk...
don't upset me now...
mad.gif

You talking to me? I've been a member of NT for 6+ years(2 different SN). Sorry I don't have 3000+ posts but I'm not on NT 24/7

Just forget about it brah

but yeah i un-ds'ed my CDP 3's today and they're holding up pretty well
the crumbled leather helps out alot too

they pretty much same quality, i dont think the toe box would crease bad on these~
they held up really nice still~

Originally Posted by AsianQB

Just forget about it brah

but yeah i un-ds'ed my CDP 3's today and they're holding up pretty well
the crumbled leather helps out alot too
ummm, you mean tumbled? crumbling is usually bad lol

I've worn mine mulitple times and the creasing is very minimal....they still look pretty fresh...

Back
Top Bottom