CDP III Toe Box

Originally Posted by northparkblind

damn, i just traded my Jordan I for some CDP III and i'm hearing about all this creasing...
frown.gif
smh.gif

Yeah...that's what shoes do. You buy them, you wear them - and they crease. It's inevitable.

Originally Posted by AsianQB

Just forget about it brah

but yeah i un-ds'ed my CDP 3's today and they're holding up pretty well
the crumbled leather helps out alot too
Now there's a new term..

Those force field make your shoes uncomfortable as hell, I really don't know how people can walk with those damn thing in the shoes. I rather let the shoescrease.

If you worry about them creasing, it's better for you not to wear them.

If you want to wear them, try to forget about creasing, chipping... Just wear them.

If you want to keep them as new, forget about wearing them.

I have CDP IIIs that I rock on a constant basis. They look great, a few creases here and there cause I rock them alot, but nothing too crazy. IMO Black CementIIIs look better a little worn and beat
pimp.gif

I've worn mine a lot more than my fire reds and they are holding up a lot better. The reds creased up after only a few wears and don't look so hot.I've almost tried to beat up my CDPs and they still look fresh. Not to mention the paint on the midsoles is holding up much better on the CDP.

Any CDP was rip off. The reversed jumpmans was a way of letting you know, that if you don't stand for something (i.e. quality, performance, history)you'll fall for anything. And a lot of you did.

iuno. but i had some flips & the left shoe creased on me as i as i got 'em. i traded 'em asap. but i always seem to get 1 bad shoe which sucksfareal..

Back
Top Bottom