~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

You sure? She’s a lady for all occasions.
BF5BCCF8-94E4-48F3-939A-59E0C9758C0D.jpeg
015B8C9C-A4BC-40B0-809D-603BA09A29C5.jpeg
82B5FE26-474C-45A0-AE7A-5FD26ECAE772.jpeg

Attachments

• yum yum.gif
    yum yum.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 130
Baggy jeans really are back huh? Never wore super skinny jeans but definitely can't go back to those huge leg jeans lol
Yeah I would hold off saying they are "back" need more than just Melo rocking them to confirm that. Plus even if they are I ain't wearing any jeans that wide at the bottom.

Rose Monroe still working or is that "old" work. Occasionally that working profession always pops up in here.

Yeah definitely not feelin thos all black Penny's.

Yeah I would hold off saying they are "back" need more than just Melo rocking them to confirm that. Plus even if they are I ain't wearing any jeans that wide at the bottom.

Rose Monroe still working or is that "old" work. Occasionally that working profession always pops up in here.

Yeah definitely not feelin thos all black Penny's.
I've been seeing A LOT of celebrities wearing them in the past year or so. Both men and women.

It's definitely kind of a thing. I see the younger kids wearing them again a lot. Department stores have all the slim fit pushed to the back and all the baggier cuts up front now lol.

I work in fashion and this is true. When i started where I am today it was all about skinny skiny skinny. Now it all about wide leg, loose fit, etc.

Me personaslly, I'm mote of a fitted jeans guy, but that is the lovely thing about fashion. Everything tends to return at some point.

The baggy jeans came back into style, because the entertainment industry has forced it upon the youth within this last year. With that being said, slim fit and skinnys will never fully go out of style 100% going forward. They look way too good on someone that's in shape with a clean fit put together. I was here for the first wave of the baggy era in the 90,s, but I'll never wear jncos/overly baggy jeans ever in life again lol.

I don't care if 80% of the earths population is wearing big baggy jeans, im not doing it. It looks slouchy, and not good in a fashionable way to me. I get that styles come and go, and im all for different styles coming and going. But no matter how many celebs and a fraction of the youth try to force the baggy look upon us again, it's definitely not going to be a majority of everybody thing like it was in 90,s.

The opposite of that just looks way better, no matter what's trendy or not. I do like the pants/jeans that are slim fit/skinny, but they also flair out a little bit once they hit the top of your ankles, while covering alot of your shoes. But that entire baggy look throughout the entire jeans/pants is a eye sore too me.

I've been to Ny, ATL, Houston, and L.A. in the last 4 months, and they're definitely trying to push it as the next big wave in fashion. But trust and believe when i say this, the majority of us that are into close and fashion aren't biting on it. You'll see the occasional followers bite on it just to follow a trend, but alot of us won't ever go back to it.

Every 4 to 5 years they've been trying to push the baggy look, but it never 100% takes over the clothing market, because it just doesn't look that good.

Back
Top Bottom