~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

The baggy jeans came back into style, because the entertainment industry has forced it upon the youth within this last year. With that being said, slim fit and skinnys will never fully go out of style 100% going forward. They look way too good on someone that's in shape with a clean fit put together. I was here for the first wave of the baggy era in the 90,s, but I'll never wear jncos/overly baggy jeans ever in life again lol.

I don't care if 80% of the earths population is wearing big baggy jeans, im not doing it. It looks slouchy, and not good in a fashionable way to me. I get that styles come and go, and im all for different styles coming and going. But no matter how many celebs and a fraction of the youth try to force the baggy look upon us again, it's definitely not going to be a majority of everybody thing like it was in 90,s.

The opposite of that just looks way better, no matter what's trendy or not. I do like the pants/jeans that are slim fit/skinny, but they also flair out a little bit once they hit the top of your ankles, while covering alot of your shoes. But that entire baggy look throughout the entire jeans/pants is a eye sore too me.

I've been to Ny, ATL, Houston, and L.A. in the last 4 months, and they're definitely trying to push it as the next big wave in fashion. But trust and believe when i say this, the majority of us that are into close and fashion aren't biting on it. You'll see the occasional followers bite on it just to follow a trend, but alot of us won't ever go back to it.

Every 4 to 5 years they've been trying to push the baggy look, but it never 100% takes over the clothing market, because it just doesn't look that good.
This social media era :smh:

People are sheep and followers

Nothing is organic. Everything is pushed and promoted. Manufactured

Dunks and AF1s were sitting at outlets in 2015-2016. I bought this particular dunk for $40. They had multiple pairs in every size. Fast forward to today and they go for $500+

Nike found some influencers to push them and here we are.

1671764640832.png
1671764612215.png

What’s the background on those threes on mayor? Obviously safari inspired but are they customs?

That’s gotta be so cool for Melo. His favorite player growing up was Bernard King (especially during BK’s Washington Bullets tenure) and he’s sitting next to BK and his son. Wow.

The baggy jeans came back into style, because the entertainment industry has forced it upon the youth within this last year. With that being said, slim fit and skinnys will never fully go out of style 100% going forward. They look way too good on someone that's in shape with a clean fit put together. I was here for the first wave of the baggy era in the 90,s, but I'll never wear jncos/overly baggy jeans ever in life again lol.

I don't care if 80% of the earths population is wearing big baggy jeans, im not doing it. It looks slouchy, and not good in a fashionable way to me. I get that styles come and go, and im all for different styles coming and going. But no matter how many celebs and a fraction of the youth try to force the baggy look upon us again, it's definitely not going to be a majority of everybody thing like it was in 90,s.

The opposite of that just looks way better, no matter what's trendy or not. I do like the pants/jeans that are slim fit/skinny, but they also flair out a little bit once they hit the top of your ankles, while covering alot of your shoes. But that entire baggy look throughout the entire jeans/pants is a eye sore too me.

I've been to Ny, ATL, Houston, and L.A. in the last 4 months, and they're definitely trying to push it as the next big wave in fashion. But trust and believe when i say this, the majority of us that are into close and fashion aren't biting on it. You'll see the occasional followers bite on it just to follow a trend, but alot of us won't ever go back to it.

Every 4 to 5 years they've been trying to push the baggy look, but it never 100% takes over the clothing market, because it just doesn't look that good.

My thing is to come on here for sheets and giggles, but due to the stakes for which I have no choice but to rage against the war machine of outrageous clothing propaganda... thus, will have to toss in my pair of lincolns on this one.

Very seldom do I share scentiments with anyone here, especially as the newbie/outkast of these forums, but this one was important to me.

Everything you just stated, I heartedwholey concur with from the earths to the cosmos and beyond. I extremely DESPISE the oversized pant look that's being force-fed to us by social media, designers, apparel outlets, unsuspecting/violated mannequins forced against their muted will to display this fashion-laden atrocity, etc.

It's so contrived that just out of spite, i've gone even slimmer with my pants just to be contrarian.

Quite frankly, i don't mind standing out, being different... so folks can resurrect them JNCO's/Gerbose for all i care. But here's where things get sticky and tricky:

And the reason why this effects me is because if i go buy clothes, my options for pants that fit me are now becoming more limited. That's when the bed bucking stops and something has to be mentioned. It's a travisty and we have the right to speak freely on this

From a general perspective, there were always folks that don't care about fashion, and already wore dad jeans/NT denim their whole lives... but now with the kids getting into this bulbous-pant ensemble... now everyone just looks equally as sloppy. And that's ok with me because I don't racks every year to have my footwear cancelled by my own droopy pantalones. That was middle/high school and those days are behind me like backpack/ chiropractor.

When you look at the sneakers app and they showcase those "STREET SNKRS" segments... most people are still wearing slim/skinny pants.

If there are non-trendy folks wearing bigger bottoms... these are guys that you can tell, never got into the smaller pant wave.

Exhibit A:

IMG_2934.PNG

Then you have folks who are doing trying to normalize/make hip. But naw breighs. Not for me.

Exhibit B:

IMG_2933.PNG

And this is what the trendy wendy williams of the world are committed to.

Exhibit C(nile).

IMG_2938.PNG

IMG_2937.PNG

And with oversized denims... it's hard to gauge what a woman's holding/whether she draggin' a wagon. Bleh.

IMG_2936.PNG

But end of the day... you realize that a tailored look is clean/presentable and makes your kicks stand out even moreso.

IMG_2935.PNG

IMG_2939.PNG

IMG_2941.PNG

IMG_2942.PNG

Conformity and peer pressure is something that will always be a part of society... but its admiration to those who choose to fall victim to lemmingship and make their own choices.

Plus, how can do perform a successful cartwheel with jeans that massive.

smiley-lupe-gif-6.gif

*drops magic mike*

My thing is to come on here for sheets and giggles, but due to the stakes for which I have no choice but to rage against the war machine of outrageous clothing propaganda... thus, will have to toss in my pair of lincolns on this one.

Very seldom do I share scentiments with anyone here, especially as the newbie/outkast of these forums, but this one was important to me.

Everything you just stated, I heartedwholey concur with from the earths to the cosmos and beyond. I extremely DESPISE the oversized pant look that's being force-fed to us by social media, designers, apparel outlets, unsuspecting/violated mannequins forced against their muted will to display this fashion-laden atrocity, etc.

It's so contrived that just out of spite, i've gone even slimmer with my pants just to be contrarian.

Quite frankly, i don't mind standing out, being different... so folks can resurrect them JNCO's/Gerbose for all i care. But here's where things get sticky and tricky:

And the reason why this effects me is because if i go buy clothes, my options for pants that fit me are now becoming more limited. That's when the bed bucking stops and something has to be mentioned. It's a travisty and we have the right to speak freely on this

From a general perspective, there were always folks that don't care about fashion, and already wore dad jeans/NT denim their whole lives... but now with the kids getting into this bulbous-pant ensemble... now everyone just looks equally as sloppy. And that's ok with me because I don't racks every year to have my footwear cancelled by my own droopy pantalones. That was middle/high school and those days are behind me like backpack/ chiropractor.

When you look at the sneakers app and they showcase those "STREET SNKRS" segments... most people are still wearing slim/skinny pants.

If there are non-trendy folks wearing bigger bottoms... these are guys that you can tell, never got into the smaller pant wave.

Exhibit A:

IMG_2934.PNG

Then you have folks who are doing trying to normalize/make hip. But naw breighs. Not for me.

Exhibit B:

IMG_2933.PNG

And this is what the trendy wendy williams of the world are committed to.

Exhibit C(nile).

IMG_2938.PNG

IMG_2937.PNG

And with oversized denims... it's hard to gauge what a woman's holding/whether she draggin' a wagon. Bleh.

IMG_2936.PNG

But end of the day... you realize that a tailored look is clean/presentable and makes your kicks stand out even moreso.

IMG_2935.PNG

IMG_2939.PNG

IMG_2941.PNG

IMG_2942.PNG

Conformity and peer pressure is something that will always be a part of society... but its admiration to those who choose to fall victim to lemmingship and make their own choices.

Plus, how can do perform a successful cartwheel with jeans that massive.

smiley-lupe-gif-6.gif

*drops magic mike*

F53815C8-3FF3-470C-A256-FB1CAC322A51.gif

Back
Top Bottom