~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

tumblr_lm2o6nWVVB1qkfv7uo1_1313268074_cover.jpg

datass-1416675628.gif

Nah I'm still taking Beyoncé.

She got a good 10-15 years under Hov, if I was a famous or athlete ***** I'm plotting for that ten year window where she in her 40's and still got her groove and Hov begins to get sick and flabby and can't deliver da porterhouse poundings no more.

Bron is a whole entire ***** if he never tried to finesse. Not like Hov can black ball him.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-31%20at%204.50.26%20PM(1)_nu448m.jpg

Last edited:
Amerie had no body at all. I'm super good.

The ******* from Destiny's Child looked better to me. LaTavia or some ****, she look great today. Kelly look good but too much work done. LeToya is mad pretty.

Amerie had no body at all. I'm super good.

The ******* from Destiny's Child looked better to me. LaTavia or some ****, she look great today. Kelly look good but too much work done. LeToya is mad pretty.

Dont get me wrong folk I would still pork Beyonce over Amerie.. Now MYA might be a little different. I would pork MYA over everyone mentioned so far. I got a thing for that Sade forehead mane.. MYA sexy af!

Doesn't look good there, the recent interview I saw with her she looked good. Beyonce was always behind her and LeToya to me. Before Jay, before the solo career.

This kid Kodak is really a prodigy. All the potential in the world. A southern Nas x Young Boosie. Own style, dresses how he wants, tells life stories about the projects. Realest young dude in the game.

Free Project Baby
some of yall be having some weird choices in who yall hype up... to compare him to Nas is blasphemy if u talkin straight up rappin skills/flow... SMH... maybe im trippin...

some of yall be having some weird choices in who yall hype up... to compare him to Nas is blasphemy if u talkin straight up rappin skills/flow... SMH... maybe im trippin...

Never seen you like anything new...so I expected you to trip :lol:.

I get the same feeling from some Kodak songs I got from a young Nas when I hear Illmatic. It's a weird comparrison...but to hear teenagers from the projects with such a mature worldview on their situations...and the way they both give you concrete imagery of their surroundings makes the comparison click to me.

Check the "Cell therapy" joint by Kodak and tell me that boy don't go.

Oh and...two of the GOATS :pimp:

View media item 2118433

Allyson Felix

Andre Drummond

Conceited

Dexter Fowler

Fabolous

Fetty Wap

Kanye West

Kylie Jenner

MJ

Nas

Game

Travis Scott

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever consider Kim Kardashian over rated, but, of course, to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom