~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever consider Kim Kardashian over rated, but, of course, to each his own.

The Kim kardashian thats be seen over they years is not the Kim that I see today, aging is one thing but jumping off the deep end of plastic surgery is another :smh:

Last edited:
Mya > Beyoncé looks wise.

Even Hov know, that's why he still breaking Mya off with the pee-pee and the checks

36C33B7900000578-3717325-image-a-30_1470013729635.jpg

Kimmy is the heat :evil:

Probably your only post I've ever agreed with.

Is Kodak Black a celebrity? I don't think he should be posted in here anymore.

This kid Kodak is really a prodigy. All the potential in the world. A southern Nas x Young Boosie. Own style, dresses how he wants, tells life stories about the projects. Realest young dude in the game.

Free Project Baby

View media item 2118061
View media item 2118064
View media item 2118065
View media item 2118066

how are some of those squats even possible? Dudes mobility is goat.

These old dusty wrinkly in the face looking *** ****** love to hate on young ****** who don't rap over crusty Curtis Mayfield drums and don't rap on some "miracle, lyrical, spiritual, my balls spherical" type ****.

Go home and be a family man.

These old dusty wrinkly in the face looking *** ****** love to hate on young ****** who don't rap over crusty Curtis Mayfield drums and don't rap on some "miracle, lyrical, spiritual, my balls spherical" type ****.

Go home and be a family man.
expand your mind young fella... your trap music is making u a dummy... what separates any of these new cats (the Kodak Blacks, ASAP Rocky's, Gucci's; etc) from one another? Heard one... you heard them all... my problem with the new ish is no versatility... 808 Mafia beats sound like Mike Will Made It beats, Mike Will Made It beats sound just like Metro Boomin beats and so 4th and so 4th... same **** different toilet... and for the record I can get down wit the Trap artist but after a while that ish gets annoying... jus my opinion

First time i heard jaw lockin i thought that was guapo lol.

Kodak gets played heavy in the hood.

I cant eem hate on ol boy.

Kodak is cool, Reminds me of an old BG or boosie. He pretty much spits that hood gospel

I'm sorry y'all can call me old school, lame, or whateve, but lil uzi, yachty, Bibby, herb, Nas, and desiigner all ******* suck. That **** is horrible and hard to listen too.

Back
Top Bottom