~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Exactly. I'm still in my 20s, and listen to new and older stuff. From all genres. These dudes gotta be sniffing sharpie markers or something bro
laugh.gif
I think the majority of millennials are too impatient to discover older music, and like it. They'd rather keep up to what's 'poppin' on social media from their peers, than to venture out,

and listen to someone who's a bit alternative.

Some new cats like lil uzi, kodak, playboi carti, i think is cool, and that's where bucks stop for me. Probably 1-2 songs i'd like from them max. Anything other than that and I feel like 

I'm losing brain cells. 

I can't imagine what some of these kids listen to, it's really defining a low quality character listening to low quality music. 

Im saying tho.

Wat is the criteria here.

Post the greatest lyrics ever from your favorite rapper.

Gucci got something comparable that is also one hunnid.

He is the rappers rapper.

If aliens came to this planet and asked for examples of rap music.

I would show dem cats gucci.
Danny brown has a lot of real ****

thank god
nowhere 2 go
shooting moves

also to name a few others

Last edited:
I had that Source Mag with The Kobe and Air Max. SMH, I can't believe Nike hasn't brought back those Air Maxes. I wanted those bad as ****. The Kobe's one of my favorite shoes of all time. Brings me back to the old Kobe days. Adidas had fire back then.

Tank is a legend.

Is that Storch and Timbaland pic old or new? I can't tell. It looks new but I don't know what Timbaland is weighing now.

AI and Jadakiss commercial is classic. I love that commercial so much that I might buy the Jada Questions off of it alone.

Cracks me up that people think Carmelo is fat. Son is slim as hell.

I had that Source Mag with The Kobe and Air Max. SMH, I can't believe Nike hasn't brought back those Air Maxes. I wanted those bad as ****. The Kobe's one of my favorite shoes of all time. Brings me back to the old Kobe days. Adidas had fire back then.

Tank is a legend.

Is that Storch and Timbaland pic old or new? I can't tell. It looks new but I don't know what Timbaland is weighing now.

AI and Jadakiss commercial is classic. I love that commercial so much that I might buy the Jada Questions off of it alone.

Cracks me up that people think Carmelo is fat. Son is slim as hell.

Tank a legend :lol:

And yeah, I'm guilty of thinkin Melo looks fat.

For some reason, no matter how slim he get, he just always looks chubby :lol:

Carmelo wears a L jersey and he has football pads under them. Think he just has a chubby face.

You saying Tank isn't a legend? One of the best voices in music over 20 years now. Most can't **** with him and he's one of the best writers. He's a legend.

That's cool Storch and Timbaland ended their beef. Crazy how much money Storch blew and how depressed and suicidal Timbaland is or was. Smh

Last edited:
If we're talking songwriting, that's different, and I agree with you.

But nah, I don't see Tank as a legend.

That legend bracket to special for Tank, as great as a songwriter he is.

Exactly. I'm still in my 20s, and listen to new and older stuff. From all genres. These dudes gotta be sniffing sharpie markers or something bro :lol:

Could've sworn that you said you were in your 30s during one of your many anti-Future diatribes. :rolleyes

Tank is in that pool with jaheim....case...joe...etc.

Hes a grey market brian McKnight basically

Joe and Tank are R&B legends.

Mike and Prince are global superstars. They're not considered R&B.

Back
Top Bottom