~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Feeling TIP's jacket
smokin.gif
dude so corny

cornier than fab

I'm lookin at some of these dudes who I came up on, like Jay, Nas, TIP, Wayne, Ye....you know, the older cats still in the game, and half the time I gotta :smh:

Nas is probably the only one who aged with grace. My man still dress and look like he did 10-15 years ago....minus his music seeming to have taken a back seat.

Jay makin moves, but I don't think I even considered him fresh. Maybe 1 or 2 fits I seen him kill.

Reality TIP :smh:

And Ye lost his mind back when his moms passed.

Wayne :smh: :smh: :smh:

Is it not lookin good for cats once they hit 35-40?

Last edited:
Greatest outfit ever courtesy of a young LL
black tee and black jeans?
I'm lookin at some of these dudes who I came up on, like Jay, Nas, TIP, Ye....you know, the older cats still in the game, and half the time I gotta
mean.gif

Nas is probably the only one who aged with grace. My man still dress and look like he did 10-15 years ago....minus his music seeming to have taken a back seat.

Jay makin moves, but I don't think I even considered him fresh. Maybe 1 or 2 fits I seen him kill.

Reality TIP
mean.gif

And Ye lost his mind back when his moms passed.

Is it not lookin good for cats once they hit 35-40?
when you grown and got money you really dont care that much.

tip wanna be young forever, he a southern cat with bread, so he look st8 outta dtlr or whatever fly-by-night urban brand (akoo)...lol

jay on his old man....he is 40 something and is looking like it.......but you right he never been no style icon..he just made folks wear button ups and rock the yankee fitted.

nas look young still, but he usually wears classic style clothing that fits him.....might as well hold onto youth since he let go of music.

ye is ye...he do what he want/dont care

I think Kanye just doesn't care and he knows he can do whatever he wants and people will like it. Jay just seems to be behind the scenes closing deals now and not concerned with looking fly. Plus both are cemented in history as hiphop legends.
I think nas sill looks fly because he's trying to hold on as long as he can cause his time is done, and he's feeling the pressure of not being remembered amongst the hiphop elites.

I think Kanye just doesn't care and he knows he can do whatever he wants and people will like it. Jay just seems to be behind the scenes closing deals now and not concerned with looking fly. Plus both are cemented in history as hiphop legends.
I think nas sill looks fly because he's trying to hold on as long as he can cause his time is done, and he's feeling the pressure of not being remembered amongst the hiphop elites.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] HES TOP 3 EVER YOU IDIOT!

Back
Top Bottom