~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Thanks , but I just watched the first video again. It said Mayor gave Offset 5 or 6 of the crocodile Air Force ones a few months ago :angry:

1594393718535.png

I said it before and I'll say it again but this dude doing Jordan Brand a disservice. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Thanks , but I just watched the first video again. It said Mayor gave Offset 5 or 6 of the crocodile Air Force ones a few months ago :angry:

Mayor seems like a shrewd cat, no reason for him to 'gift' Offset shoes that he probably paid good money for.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't recall Nike doing anything special for Mayor or giving him freebies.

Mayor seems like a shrewd cat, no reason for him to 'gift' Offset shoes that he probably paid good money for.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't recall Nike doing anything special for Mayor or giving him freebies.

He used to get seeded all the time by Nike. He said in a couple of the latest videos that's slowed down/doesn't happen much anymore though.

He's got those Entourage AF1's with Mayor on the toe I believe they made for him. Pretty sure he's got other stuff Nike has hooked him up with.

He used to get seeded all the time by Nike. He said in a couple of the latest videos that's slowed down/doesn't happen much anymore though.

He's got those Entourage AF1's with Mayor on the toe I believe they made for him. Pretty sure he's got other stuff Nike has hooked him up with.

Thanks 1978S 1978S - I didn't hear too much noise from him until about '07 when the AF1 25th anniversary launched. He made a ton of Bespokes and it seemed like he was paying out of pocket for them.

Thanks 1978S 1978S - I didn't hear too much noise from him until about '07 when the AF1 25th anniversary launched. He made a ton of Bespokes and it seemed like he was paying out of pocket for them.

Of course he probably paid out of pocket for bespokes. But you'd be a fool to not think he hasn't gotten free products from Nike.

Speaking of Mayor. Can't say I even heard of this dude other than his sneakers collection. He definitely has some crazy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom