~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

3288AB96-F94B-4099-A635-FD85D66A9A16.jpeg

Is that Travis Scott wearing Von Dutch jeans? :smh: Some things need to be left in the past. What's next? Fools trying to bring back LOT29, Akademiks, Malibus Most Wanted B Rad velour suits, Pass the Roc jerseys and NBA patch jeans? :rofl: **** almost as bad as Drake trying to bring Dada back some years ago. :sick:

Some things from back then are fresh enough to bring back though. Case in point, Krit bringing back the Avirex leather, urban camo armies and black Timbs combo in the 1999 vid :smokin

Is that Travis Scott wearing Von Dutch jeans? :smh: Some things need to be left in the past. What's next? Fools trying to bring back LOT29, Akademiks, Malibus Most Wanted B Rad velour suits, Pass the Roc jerseys and NBA patch jeans? :rofl: **** almost as bad as Drake trying to bring Dada back some years ago. :sick:

Some things from back then are fresh enough to bring back though. Case in point, Krit bringing back the Avirex leather, urban camo armies and black Timbs combo in the 1999 vid :smokin

That Beats by Dre product placement was hilarious... still a dope track.

On 4/20 too... man going to be mad B's there and everyone blazing :pimp:

Good spot to make a killing right quick.

Friend sold out 2 oz's bagged up of haze back in the day outside of Nassau Colliseum in like 30 minutes for I think maybe a summerjam or some concert back in the day :lol:

I also noticed a lot of young girls there too and thought like those concerts for rap was mostly for the older crowds of 18+ but I saw girls there with like high school gear/stuff on. Dudes was beasting either way though including the dudes I was with :smh:

Listen man....I guess I'd rather see men's knees than other parts, but I'm with 1stwitit 1stwitit in that those jeans is corny. WITH Yeezys too?? Double order of that corniness. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom